•~• Chapter Forty Eight •~•

(Willows POV)

"PARTY DAY BITCHES!"
"Yes. We know Jj. You have told us 5 times."
"5 times? That's it? I thought it was more."
"Nope. It's been 5."
"Mad."
"Go and train. It's fight month."
"Oh shit. I forgot today was August 1st. Where's Temi?"
"Asleep."
"Well I'm waking her up and giving her birthday wishes."
"I wouldn't use your stronger arm. She'll try stabbing you with her clout glasses."
"Thanks for the warning."

(Jjs POV)

"TEMI YOU FUCKING OLD BITCH. GET UP NOW."
"Let me sleep please." Well that woke her up. I walked in and grabbed her clout glasses and punched her 17 times.
"Ow. You fucking dick. I hope you get knocked out my Logan."
"Well that's not a nice thing to say to your favourite cousin."
"I prefer Deji."
"How could you?!" I dramatically raise my hand to my heart and act upset and run out the room.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab me and Chaz some food when somebody knocked on the door. I walk over to the door and see Deji holding a few presents.
"Ugh it's you."
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."
"Nope. I just don't like you anymore."
"What do you mean 'anymore'?"
"You're Temis favourite cousin."
"Since when?"
"Since I gave her birthday beatings a few minutes before you came."
"By the end of this you'll probably be her favourite."
"What are you doing?" Deji put his presents on the kitchen island and ran up the stairs so I ran after him to see what was about to happen.

As Deji ran into the room he jumped onto Harry and Temis bed and was soon pushed onto the ground by Temi.
"Jj I'm sorry for saying I preferred Deji. I prefer you."
"And do you still think Logan will beat me?"
"Nope. A frog could beat that mop in a boxing match. Even his Toy Story alien hat could beat him."
"Right come on then kids. Time to get ready and get food because nobody wants to make it."

Deji runs up to Chaz and hugs her tightly. He is the most childish 15 year old I know.
"Congratulations on the pregnancy."
"Thanks chicken." Chaz replied patting his head.

(Temis POV)

"Happy Birthday to you....." as the song ended I blew out the candles on my cake.
"We have to do this 3 times this week."
"It's free food. We should be glad."
"Wait who's birthdays next?"
"Really Jj? You've known all of us but Holly for a few years and you don't know who's birthday is next."
"I honestly can't remember."
"It's Viks tomorrow and Chaz's on the 6th."
"Oh shit yeah."

We got back to the house and I opened all my presents. Most being recording equipment and a few boxes of chocolate. But most importantly. Clout glasses.

(Sams POV)

After Nando's and watching Temi open her presents we had all decided to play hide and seek because we are all still 5 year olds.

I offered to be the seeker as I didn't know my way around the house well and it would be harder to find them.
"I'm counting to 100. So go and hide." Everyone ran out of the room and found their hiding places whilst I sat at the island counting and eating cake.

As I got to one hundred I stood up and went light headed. I shook it off and just thought of it as a blood rush. I looked around the bottom floor finding Stephen underneath the marble stair case.
"How can you be so bad at hide and seek?"
"I don't know. I thought you would t come this way."
"Come on then."

Whilst walking to the top of the stairs the headache from earlier came back, causing more pain. I lost balance and fell down the stairs, wincing in pain as my head crashed into the hard cold steps.

(Stephens POV)

I turned to my left and saw Sam lose her balance and fall back. I ran down the stairs and lifted Sam up shouting the others.
"GUYS! QUICK ITS SAM. SHES UNCONSCIOUS!"
"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?"
"S-she went d-dizzy and f-fell down the s-stairs and h-hit her h-head."
"Someone call for an ambulance. Quickly."

(Holly's POV)

Everyone was panicking so I had to try and stay calm and get Sam to the hospital.
"Someone call for an ambulance. Quickly."
Harry grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialled 999, handing me he phone when it began ringing.
"Emergency, which service do you need?" I heard from the other side of the phone.
"Ambulance please. My friend is unconscious."
"Ok thank you. What's the address?"

I gave them the address and 5 minutes later they arrived and moved us all out of the way so they could get Sam into the ambulance.
"What part of the hospital will you be at?"
"We will be in the Intensive Care Unit. We don't not what has happened to your friend yet but we will take her to the ICU to be checked as we believe it may lead to her being in a coma."
"Thank you. We will get there as quick as possible Ste."

(Stephen's POV)

I tried to calm down in the ambulance but I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if Sam died.

When we got to the hospital they rushed Sam off to be checked. I asked the doctors what they were going to do but nobody would give me answers.

"Ste!" I turned round and see everyone running towards me, I fall to the floor and start crying uncontrollably.

—————————————————————

•~• Charli •~•