•~• Chapter 76 •~•

(Holly's POV)

I woke up in a room i had never seen before with a bright white light above me. I sit up and hold my head in pain.

"You're awake!" Talia was sitting on a chair next to me.
"Where are we?" Talia hands me a cup of water and I take it trying to steady my shaking hands before taking a sip.
"We're at the hospital, you passed out at mine so I called an ambulance whilst James called Heidi. They're both here just not in the room." I placed the cup on the table and sat up on the bed.

A nurse walked into the room and smiled before she began explaining what they think has happened. "We believe you will be having an ectopic pregnancy, your baby has positioned itself outside of your womb, there is a very low possibility that both you and the baby will survive." I need to go back to England as soon as possible. Will needs to know.

"Is there any possible way for you to make it so the baby survives even if I don't?" I feel the endless streaks of tears run down my cheeks.
"There is currently no possible way for us to divert the main medical attention towards the fetus, but if you wish to keep the baby in case there is that small possibility of both of you surviving. Do you wish to be referred back to a hospital in England or will you be staying here?" I sigh and place my head in my hands.
"Back to England." The nurse nods and walks back out the room being replaced by Heidi and James. Heidi sits on the bed next me and James sits on the arm of Talias chair.
"Will you come back to England with me please Heidi." I lean my head on Heidis shoulder.
"Sure, when are you going?" Heidi asks as she rests her head on top of mine.
"As soon as." I sigh before closing my eyes and trying to sleep.

I booked plane tickets for me and Heidi after I was discharged the following day, we would be back in England in tomorrow night.
"Have you thought about your options yet or are you waiting until you're back in England so you can talk to Will about it?" I sit down on the bed and sigh.
"I'm just going to wait until I'm back in England. It wouldn't be fair on Will if he doesn't get a say in what happens. He doesn't even know that I'm pregnant, now I'm going to have to tell him that I'm pregnant and there is a low possibility that the baby will survive." Heidi sits next to me on the bed and grabs the remote, turning on Netflix and putting Friends on.
"Everything is going to be alright. It might not seem like it at the moment, but everything happens for a reason. You never know, the baby might be just like you, you could both survive." I smile at how Heidi always thinks more about the positives.
"Thank you." She looks at me confused.
"What for?" She pauses the TV and turns to face me.
"For everything. For always being there to cheer me up, for always reminding me that, although there are negatives, there are postitives for every situation." She smiles and hugs me before turning off the TV.
"It's alright, nobody deserves to be sad. Especially when they have never done anything wrong. Now, go to sleep, we have a plane to catch in eleven hours." She got off the bed and walked towards the door. "It's going to be hard to get used to living alone again. I'm going to miss our late night parties."
"Me too, you can come stay as often as you like." I lie down and pull the cover over myself.
"Same goes for you, and if you ever want to just drop everything and leave England for a while you know you're always welcome.. I'll see you in a few hours." She turns off the light and closes the door, heading towards her room.

I grab my phone and message Will. I promised I'd let him know first. I can't just break my promise.

Will

Holly: I'm coming back to England. I'll be back by tomorrow night x
Will: Wait, have you finished the song? x
Holly: We've almost finished it. But somethings happened and I need to come back and talk to you about everything in person x
If we need to, Talia can come over to England to film the video x
Will: oh ok, is it bad or good? x
Holly: partly good, mostly bad x
Will: right ok, now, go sleep, you have a plane tomorrow.
Holly: love you x
Will: love you too x

—————————————————————————
Should be less time between chapters now bitches :)

•~• Charli •~•