•~• Chapter Nine •~•

Warning: Suicide attempt.

(Holly's mothers POV)

I need to tell her about the arrangement. But this isn't going to be easy.

(Holly-Marie's POV)

It was finally here. Prom night. I've just got home from my hair and makeup appointments and I feel like a whole new person.
"Mom! I'm ready"! No answer.
"Mom"! She didn't answer but I could hear her talking to someone.

"Does she know yet"? Do I know what?
"No. Not yet. I'm waiting for the right time". Right time for what?
"And when is the right time to tell someone they have to get married to someone they probably don't remember"? Wait. What?! Married. To who?!
"There isn't a right time. But I don't want to make her upset on one of the biggest nights of her life".
That's it. I'm leaving. I put my shoes on and took a look at myself one last time before leaving for prom.

*15 Minutes Later* I've just arrived at Prom and I can feel a twitch in my left eye every few minutes

*15 Minutes Later*
I've just arrived at Prom and I can feel a twitch in my left eye every few minutes.
"Holly! Wait!" I ignored whoever it was calling me because I needed to get to the bathroom before my personality changes.

I got to the bathroom just in time. My eyes started to fade into a shade of caramel. It was Holly. Could've been better but there's nothing we can do to change this.

I heard people just outside the bathroom door so I hid in one of the toilet stalls so I could find out who it was.

"Has anyone seen Holly tonight"? Shit. It was it the girls.
"I saw her walk in about 10 minutes ago but she looked like she was rushing to do something".
"Did you see what she was wearing"? Why does Molly care what I'm wearing?
"It looked like a mint two piece dress. Why"? Looks like I'm not the only confused one in the room.
"Doesn't matter. I was just curious".

My throat started tingling and burning. I either needed to cough or get a drink. I couldn't leave the stall just yet though because they'll know I've been listening to their conversation.

I couldn't help it any more. I had to get a drink.

I slowly opened the door and Willow saw me through the mirror. Great. I look away and head for the door. I make my way around the crowds of people. My anxiety getting the best of me.

Once I get to the refreshments table I grab myself a bottle of water to clear my throat. I'm was about to take a drink of the water when the bottle was squeezed, all the water spraying over my face and hair.

"What was that for"? I look over at who did it to see Eschal standing there in front of me with the biggest smile plastered on her face.
"It looked like you needed to wake up from your dream",
"What fucking dream are you on about"?
"The one where you think you are just another student in this school who we aren't bullying. Now go home. We've been entertained".
All 18 of them are standing there laughing at the current state of my outfit.

I turn and grab a glass from the table. Throwing it down on the floor so it shatters in to hundreds of pieces. I lean down and pick up the biggest shard of glass of the floor.

Everyone started backing away probably thinking I was going to stab them. But I wasn't going to stab them. I was going to scare them by "killing" myself.

I grip the glass tight in my hand and I shakily drag it across my inner arm, making sure to cut the vein. After cutting the vein I fall to the ground. I can hear people screaming and shouting at other people to call for an ambulance.
I saw nothing.
I heard someone kneel down in front of me and they started to tell me something but it sounded like they were moving further away from me every word.

Then all of a sudden it was silent.

—————————————————————
>Happy National Bestfriends Day to all the Simon Spears members. Love you girls so much xx<
•~•Charli•~•