•~• Chapter Thirty Six •~•

(Holly-Marie's POV)

Will was acting strange at the beach so I pulled him away from the group to check what was the problem.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Nothing, why?"
"You've been acting strange."
"Nothing wrong. Don't worry about it. I was just wondering about what my mom will say when we ask her to call off the arrangement."
"I'm sure she'll be fine. Maybe after a little persuasion she'll give in. She was always the more persuadable out of our mothers." I started to think about my mom and how after the holiday I have to start planning the funeral.
"Listen, your mom was in a bad place. She loved you her whole life. She may not have shown it whilst she was abusing you, but that wasn't her, that was the alcohol. She is now in a better place and is watching you wanting you to live a long and happy life. Whether that's with all of us or whether you leave and start a new life. But for now, stay with us, live in the moment. Don't take your life for granted, you'll only have one shot."
"Aw. I love you Will."
"I love you too Holly. And that's why I'm doing this. Ever since the day we were born we were best friends. We may have been separated for a few years but we were reunited. Maybe not in the best way but we returned to each other like we promised we would. I've always loved you. Not only as my best friend but as person. You look out for others even when it could lead you to a bad place. You don't care about the consequences, you like to make sure the people you love are happy and safe. We may not have been in a relationship for long but I know that I will never stop loving you. So Holly-Marie, will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?" I had tears streaming down my face and when I turned around I saw everyone standing watching us.
"OMG! I love you so much! I course I'll marry you!" Will stood back up and kissed me after sliding the ring onto my finger. He picked me up and spun me around like he used to when we were younger.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too dork." Will placed me back on the ground and waited until I was no longer dizzy before removing his hands from my waist and joining our hands together.

I look around and everyone runs up to us and squashes is in a giant group hug.
"Ok guys it'll be nice to breathe again. I don't want to die before getting married."
Everyone slowly moved away but the girls pulled me away and started acting like crazy fan-girls over Wills proposal.
"That was so sweet!"
"That kid has always had a soft side."
"He's older than you Molly."
"You don't need to mention that."
"How have the two youngest in the group got engaged before any of us?"
"Well Leah, tell your man to grow some balls and propose."
"We can hear you, you know." The boys were standing closer than we thought.
"Perfect I'll tell you myself. Grow some balls and ask the girls to marry you." Everyone started to laugh.
"Excuse me. I noticed nobody had cameras out to take pictures and I had came down to take pictures of sea for a school project so I took a few pictures for you."
"Thank you so much."
"It's fine. It was giving me something different to take a picture of."
"Well we have two weddings so how would you like to come and take pictures for us?"
"That would be great. I'm Heidi by the way."
"I'm Holly. This is Ellie, Eschal, Chaz, Willow, Leah, Molly, Sam, Temi, Josh, Simon, Jj, Tobi, Ethan, Vik, Harry, Stephen and my fiancé Will."
"I'm not going to remember all of your names but let's pretend I do."

—————————————————————

•~• Charli •~•