•~• Chapter 70 •~•

(Holly's POV)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I set the alarm 3 hours before leaving so I could get everyone up to say goodbye.

I get up and get into my outfit for the journey.

I got dressed and made my way downstairs grabbing the air horn to wake everyone up

I got dressed and made my way downstairs grabbing the air horn to wake everyone up. As I grab the air horn, Hayley walks out of the spare room and sees what I'm about to do and immediately covers her ears. I blow the horn and we hear a chorus of moans. She walks down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing some bottles of water and tablets. She passes some to me and we take them upstairs to hand to our hungover friends.

We handed them out and joined at the staircase again.
"Come on bitches! I'm leaving soon!" I shout hearing multiple sets of footsteps coming towards me.

2 hours and 45 minutes later

We were stood in the airport waiting for my flight to be called. Everyone was sitting around not wanting the dreaded time to finally come.

"Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Los Angeles. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." This is it.

I got up out my chair and everyone joined into a group hug. Almost suffocating me because of how tight how were hugging me.

"Guys.... I can't breathe." Everyone slowly started letting go and moving away. They all individually hugged me and had one last picture with me.

Everyone had hugged me except Will. He was last in line. I ran up to him and jumped. Wrapping my legs around his waist and holding on as tight as possible.
"Goodbye bub." I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Goodbye dork. It's going to be weird without you here." I looked up at him, smiling.
"I will. I'll message you when I'm on the plane and explain my plan."
"Alright. Come back soon." We hear a someone take a picture and look around to see everyone crying and Molly was looking down at her phone. A few seconds after my phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it out and saw the photo, showing Will before putting it back in my pocket.

"This is the final boarding call for passengers  booked on flight 89B to Los Angeles. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for passengers boarding Flight 89B. Thank you." I turned round to everyone and hugged them one last time before grabbing my bag and going over to Gate 3.

A chorus of 'Goodbye's' and 'We'll miss you's' filled my ears as I wiped away the tears and waved.

I got onto the plane after going through security and sat in my seat. This time I didn't book a window seat because I knew the outcome would be the same as last time and there is nobody to help me during my panic attack.

Bub:
What's the plan?

I need to stay in America for a while. Make Colleen think we won't get together again in the future. I'm meeting up with another YouTuber and we're making a song. I'll be in England again in January for a few days. Especially for Mollys birthday. I need you to make sure Colleen doesn't go to the party because she'll know I'm back and try to ruin everything again. Hopefully in the future we can be together again and go back to how things were before. I'll see you soon bub xx love you ❤️

Bub:
See you soon dork x
Love you ❤️

_Holly-Marie_

21,325 ❤️_Holly-Marie_  Goodbye England

21,325 ❤️
_Holly-Marie_  Goodbye England.
@willne

Comments Disabled

—————————————————————
ITS FINALLY DECEMBER!!!!!

TOMORROW: AURAS

•~• Charli •~•