•~• Chapter 88 •~•

"And that's my story so far. That is how I went from being the girl who would sit alone at lunchtime, because she was bullied into feeling she was worthless and would be better off dead in a ditch, into the girl who is now surrounded by her family who she would jump in front of a bullet for. Now, thank you all for joining me on this rollercoaster known as my life. Like, comment and subscribe for more videos. I'll see you next week!" I turned off my camera and walked out of my office. I had just finished filming my documentary about my life that I had been filming for the past few weeks.

I walked to the end of the hall and I turned the door handle opening up the door revealing a pastel pink room. I slowly step into the room taking everything in. As I got to the far wall my hand reached up to the 'R' that is painted onto the wall.

Three years ago, not long after loosing River, me and Will moved out of the tower and into a house that was big enough for us to start a family. The first thing that we did when we got here was decorate this room. There was pictures of everyone connected to strings of fairy lights. It was perfect.

I sat down on the beanbags in the corner of the room and closed my eyes for a while. Everyone was downstairs celebrating, but I know they wouldn't mine me being up here for a while longer.

I slowly opened my eyes and hear everyone talking and laughing outside. I stand up and fix my outfit before heading downstairs to join them. As I reach the bottom of the staircase I feel a pair of arms wrap around my legs.

"Hello baby girl," I separate my daughter from my legs and pick her up. Her arms immediately wrapping around my neck.
"Can I open my presents now mommy?" A year after we lost River we decided to have another baby. This time the pregnancy was healthy and there were no complications. They were born two years ago today and the only thing that could make me happier than I already am would be if River was here.
"Of course we can!" I walk into the kitchen and everyone starts to sing.

"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Ocean and Hope
Happy Birthday to you."

Having to fit both the twins names into one song was difficult to say the least. Hope started to wriggle trying to get out of my arms, as I put her down she ran over to the table and tried to climb up onto the chair.

After a few minutes of trying Will went over to help her and put Ocean on the chair opposite. They both had separate piles of presents so they knew which ones were theirs.

It took them a while but they finally got through their piles, we moved all their presents into their room so there was nothing in the way whilst we cut and ate the cakes.

—————————————————————————

So the previous 87 chapters was Holly telling the story of her life so far for her YouTube documentary 🙃

•~• Charli •~•