•~•Chapter Seventeen •~•

(Holly-Marie's POV)

I woke up to see I was still in my clothes from yesterday and there was blood splattered on the sleeve. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to turn the kettle on before waking up Will.
"Will! Will! Wake up you lazy shit". Will turned over and carried on sleeping. I sat on him and started screaming.
"WILLIAM FUCKING LENNEY GET THE FUCK UP OUT IF BED YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT"! He jumped up and punched my arm.
"What the fuck was that for?!"
"That was because 5 minutes ago I boiled the kettle ready to make us a drink because I need to know what Hol did last night and why the hell there is blood on my sleeve. And because I need you to take me home so I can get some more things".
"Alright. Come on then". I get off Will and walk out the room to go and reboil the kettle.
"Finally the great god William has left his room!"
"Oh piss off."
"Oh you love me." Will mumbled something after that and I couldn't hear what he said so I just ignored it.
"Wait! What's happening with this arranged marriage then?"
"I totally forgot about it. It's up to you what happens I'm fine with either option." It took me a while to clock what Will just said.
"Wait-" I cut off by Wills lips connecting with mine.

—————————————————————
•~• Charli •~•