•~• Chapter Forty Seven •~•

(News Report)

YOUTUBER WITH 500k SUBSCRIBERS SURPRISES FRIENDS AND FANS WITH NEWS OF HER PREGNANCY.

Youtuber Charli-George, otherwise known as Chaz Roberts, filmed a Most Likely video with all her closest friends earlier this week and she ended the video with "Who is most likely to be pregnant first?"

Majority went for Joshua Bradley and girlfriend Ellie or Vikram Barn and his girlfriend Leah except for one of their newest friends Holly-Marie, who has recently started a YouTube channel, who already knew about Chaz's pregnancy and made bets with everyone that Chaz would be pregnant first and when announced Holly received £20 from everyone in the video.

Chaz's boyfriend Jj, better known as KSI, competed in a boxing match in February 2018 and after beating Joe Weller he called out Logan Paul. A YouTuber who caused some trouble earlier on in January after going to a suicide forest and filming a dead body. YouTube took Logan's channel but later returned it to him when he made a video about suicide prevention.

Chaz's channel ranges from challenge videos to gym training videos as she spends a lot of her time training for multiple different sports, boxing and football being her main two.

Chaz lives with the some of the Sidemen and her best friends; Willow Summers, Leah Jefferson, Ellie Louise, Temi Olatunji, Molly Mc and Eschal Sandro who all have Youtube channels as well with roughly the same amount of subscribers.

————————————————————

•~• Charli •~•