•~• Chapter 63 •~•

(Holly's POV)

There was a week left before the funeral and everyone was struggling to cope again. Who would've thought one person would have such a great impact on so many people?

"JJ, can I sing at the funeral?"
"Of course you can. Any ideas of what you want to sing?"
"Only One, by Paul McCartney and Kanye West."
"Chaz's favourite song."
"Yep. Do you want me to take CJ to mine and Wills for a while?"
"Please" I hugged JJ as I could tell he was crying before I walked in and went over to CJ and picked him before leaving the room.

On the way back to the apartment a group of 3 girls walked over.
"Hey Holly, can we have a picture?"
"Of course you can. What are your names?"
"I'm Chloe, this is Ellie and this is Alex."
"How are you not cold? It's a week before Christmas and you're wearing a tiny jacket!"
"She's a weird person. She struggles to be cold."
"You're lucky. I'm freezing to death because this one needs to stay warm."
"Is that CJ?!"
"Yes, I'm looking after him for today. JJ's a bit upset."
"Aww, can you tell everyone we're sorry about Chaz and make sure you all stay healthy."
"I will, thank you. We're all making sure we stay healthy. It was Chaz's last wish."
"Aww. We'll be better get going, we're going to getting our outfits for Chaz's party."
"You're all invited?!"
"Yes! We're so excited!"
"I'm filming a cover when I get back to the flat. Do you have any song suggestions?"
"A Christmas Song!"
"Last Christmas!"
"See you soon girls!"
"Bye!" I love meeting fans.

"Will!" He walked out of the room and into the kitchen, grabbing us both a drink before walking over to the sofa.
"Yes."
"We are on baby patrol for today."
"Great! So what do you want to do?" He jumped onto the sofa and placed the drinks down, taking the lid off his and drinking some whilst waiting for my reply
"Well, you can watch some films with him whilst I record."
"How long you going to be?"
"Not long. It's only a cover."
"Ok see you in a bit then."

Holly 🐥 @holly-marie_

Filming a cover for this weeks video. What song could it be?

27k retweets 67,261 ❤️

@taliamar2016 — A Christmas Song!

@hollllymarieeee — I already know 🙃😁

She must be one of the girls from earlier then. I followed her and saw the picture as one of her recent tweets so I follow the other girls that are tagged and immediately get added into a groupchat.

Hollllymarieeee
OMG you followed us!
ORIENTOBI
OMG WAIT WHAT?!
Sammelon2
Im crying! 😱😭

Holly-marie_
don't cry 😭
Get back to outfit shopping. I'll be back after recording xx

Sammelon2
I can't process properly. What is happening.
ORIENTOBI
We're getting stared at. She's on the floor crying in the middle of Westfield. What do we do?

Holly-Marie_
How about I say to Will I need to go to Westfield quickly to get something for the recording and come shopping with you ?
I might even drag him along with me because I don't feel like I can trust him alone with CJ x

Sammelon2
WAIT
WHAT
IM CRYING
IM MALFUNCTIONING
PEOPLE ARE ASKING IF WE ARE OK
WHAT IS THAT THING PEOPLE DO WHERE AIR ENTERS AND LEAVES THEIR BODY? I DONT THINK I REMEMBER HOW TO DO IT!

Holly-Marie_ changed the name to Holly's Angels

Holly-Marie_
It's called breathing 😂😭
Try not to die before we get there x

"Will! Do you want to come Westfield?"
"Sure, what for?"
"A new microphone and I need to get one last thing for my outfit to the funeral."
"Alright then. Get CJ ready whilst I grab my shoes and jacket."
"Hurry up then."

I get CJ ready and put him in the pushchair as Will walks back into the living room.
"Ready?"
"Let's go."

We got to Westfield and I messaged the group chat to find out where they were and they said they were running towards us.
"Holly! Will!"
"Hey again girls!" I hugged the girls and Will did the same, getting a group photo before towards the music shop to get a new microphone.
"So, your outfit shopping failed because I followed you all."
"Pretty much."
"Oh ye, Will remember how JJ is throwing a party and has invited a few fans?"
"Yes,"
"Well Chloe, Ellie and Alex are all coming."
"That's amazing! Congrats to all of you."

—————————————————————

I'm thinking about posting a chapter everyday from December 1st to December 24th, it means I won't update as often for a while as I have to write 24 chapters ready but not only does it give me something to do it also moves the story along quicker so I can start the next book 🙃
Also, thanks for 5k 💖

•~• Charli •~•