•~• Chapter 86 •~•

The group of friends were all sitting around in the living room talking about what's happened over the past few months that they hadn't seen Holly or Will.
"What was the baby's name?" Will looked around the room seeing everyone's on him.
"We never planned a name for her, and it's Holly's choice so when she's ready she can decide what she would've wanted for the baby."
"River." Will turned around as soon as he heard his fiancé's voice. "Her name is River Lenney."

She smiled as Will stood up and embraced her in a hug.
"I've missed you." He mumbled against her hair.
"I've missed you too" She smiles before looking at her best friends smiling as a tear rolls down her cheek.
"Thank you all for being patient with me. I just felt like it was easier to go through this alone rather than be a burden to you guys. You all had videos to make, people to entertain. I wouldn't have expected any of you to just stop your lives to help me."  Never in her life would Holly have expected any of this to happen.
"You wouldn't have been a burden to any of us. We're a family and we're always going to be here for each other." She went from being their bully victim to not only their best friend but a friend they would consider family.

—————————————————————————

•~• Charli •~•