•~• Chapter Ten •~•

(Will's POV)

I saw what happened at prom. Everyone was running round screaming. Then I remembered. She's invincible. I was calmer than everyone else and luckily nobody noticed.

I was sat in the hospital room with her. Waiting. Waiting for her to wake back up. Waiting to tell her about our parents arrangement. Waiting for this all to be over.

(Holly-Marie's POV)

I could hear someone breathing heavily. Sounded like they were angry.

"I can't believe they've actually arranged for us to get married. I want to live my life and be free. Mom knows that I won't back out of it. She knows I love her too much and that I get upset when I see her disappointed".

I needed to wake up. I needed to find out why my mom arranged for me to get married to not only my childhood best friend but my bully! She knew who was bullying me but I told her to leave it and not go to the school about it because they are pointless and won't do anything about it.

I tried to move my hand but something was on top of it weighing it down. I moved my leg instead and after moving it to right a bit I hit a cup and burning hot liquid soaks the hospital bed burning the skin that in its way.

I suddenly woke up and screamed, Will called for a nurse they came in and did some tests then left.

"Why"? He looked at me with a blank expression on his face.
"Why out of everyone did they have to arrange for us to get married"?
"I want the answer too so it seems like you aren't getting it yet". Will stands up and it looks like his about to leave.
"Will. Wait. I need to ask you one more question and then after answering that you can do whatever you like". Will sat back down but this time in the chair furthest from me.
"We were best friends for 8 years, then you move away and make new friends. We meet again in high school and those new friends make it their life mission to ruin my time at the school. Why didn't you ever do anything about it"?
"I did do stuff about it. I told them to stop. Multiple times. I even threatened them with going to the police. But they knew I wouldn't. And I'm sorry. Everyday in the school hall when the boys hit you and pushed you or when the girls attacked you. Anger would build up inside of me. I know not to take my anger out on the guys because they know things I would rather keep private and things that could get me into a lot of trouble". Wills hand started to become a dark shade of red and I noticed he was clenching his fists and stopping the blood circulation. I rest my hand on top of his and told him to calm down.

After about 3 hours of talking and reminiscing with Will he had to go to his parents house to ask about the arrangement so I tried to get some sleep. Emphasis on the tried. Some doctors don't understand the meaning of peace and quiet.

————————————————————-
•~• Charli •~•