•~• Chapter 59 •~•

(JJs POV)

After signing the papers the doctor sent Hayley to collect JJ and although she only took a few minutes it felt like longer.

As Hayley was passed CJ over to me I felt tears run down my face. If only Chaz was here....

"Do want a ride home?" I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts.
"Huh? What did you say?"
"I said do want a ride home?" Hayley tried to say between laughs.
"Oh! Umm yes please."
"Come on. My shifts over."
"You're shift never started. You don't work on Tuesdays."
"I wanted extra shifts so I can not only buy a new apartment but to also look after this little angel."
"If you need anywhere to stay we have the spare room."
"I can't take you up on that offer JJ. I would be my first time properly meeting everyone who lives there except for you and Willow. I don't want to be a burden."
"You won't. Trust me."

We got to the house and I asked Hayley to come in for a while because I knew everyone would want to thank her.

As we got to the front door I passed CJ over to Hayley so I could open it and put his stuff on the side.

Everyone ran to the door and saw Hayley holding CJ. At first they all looked confused as to why there was a random person in the house.
"Hayley?!" Willow ran at Hayley, Hayley quickly passing CJ over to me before he gets squashed and hugged Willow.
"I've missed you so much!"
"Me too. How long has it been?"
"Too long."
"Guys, Hayley is the fan who saw everything and rushed over to Chaz, calling the police and the ambulance trying to save her then when the paramedics got there she rushed to the hospital. She's also a nurse in the NICU and has looked after CJ for the last few weeks." The room filled with thank yous and I smiled at how much l love these guys.

"I better get going. I need to go look at a few apartments in an hour." We had all been sitting in the living room for just over an hour watching TV.
"Where do you want to move to?"
"Somewhere around here. It's easier to get to work as I usually have a 2 hour drive."
"You could stay here for a while!"
"Thank you Molly! I said the same thing earlier but she said no."
"I will lock you upstairs if I have to."
"I don't want to be in the way though. You all have recording and editing to do. I'd feel out of place."
"You wouldn't be in the way. If anything you could help us and you get to see CJ more."
"I'll think about it. But if I say no..... please don't lock me in Harambes lair."
"Well now we know where you don't want to go. We might just lock you in there."

—————————————————————

Hola chickens,
I will be cutting down on the amount of chapters a week as I have to take some of my GCSES early and I have my first ones next month so I need to do a lot of revising because I remember hardly anything.
Also read Siidemenn s fan fictions. Especially the KSI one and get it to 3k by the end of this week. I'll give you all cookies if you do 🙃
Love you allllllllll 💖😘

•~• Charli •~•