•~• Chapter 77 •~•

The plane journey wasn't bad this time, I stayed awake for the most of it talking to Heidi and when I did sleep it wasn't a deep enough sleep to dream.

The plane was soon to land so I messaged Will, he was coming to pick me and Heidi up from the airport, Will was the only one who knew about our return. We were going to let Lux know but we thought it would be better if we surprised him too.

Will 

Holly: we're almost here, the plane lands in about half and hour x
Will: how was the journey? was there any dreams? x
Holly: it was fine, i haven't had any dreams because I've been awake most of the journey and if I did sleep it wasn't deep enough x
Will: that's great! I'll speak to you later, I need to finish this video before picking you up x
Holly: okkk, love you 🥰
Will: love you too ❤️

I put some music on and put my earphones back in, once the music began playing I put my phone on my lap and closed my eyes.

I woke up to Heidi shaking me, we must be landing.
"Holly, we're about to land." I stretch and rub my eyes trying to adjust to the light again. After following all the instructions given we step off the plane.

As we get into the airport I start looking around for Will.
"Pass me your phone." I turn and look at Heidi confused. "A picture. I seem to be yours and Wills photographer for times like this." We laughed as I pass her my phone.

I see him.

Heidi notices him at the same time as me and follows me as I run towards him. He turns towards me and as I get to him I jump. He holds onto me as I bury my head in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you," I say loud enough for him to hear.

"I missed you too." I feel his lips vibrate against my hair. I smile and lift my head up, his lips meeting mine straight away.

As we pull away Heidi passes me my phone, she grabs her suitcase as Will grabs mine.

"I can walk you know." he looks at me as if I said something stupid.

"You ain't leaving my side for a very long time. I've missed you so much these past six weeks." I smile and kiss his forehead. God I've missed him.

"You know who I've missed?" We both look over to Heidi waiting for her answer, "my boyfriend. So let's go see him."

We had been at mine and Wills for about ten minutes and Will had just messaged Lux to invite him over. Will got a message back from Cal saying he was on his way. Heidi clapped her hands in excitement. You could tell how happy she was to be seeing Cal again, it had been three months since she last saw him. Having a long distance relationship is so annoying because they aren't always there when you need a hug. I'm surprised I didn't fly back to England sooner.

As the door knocked Heidi jumped up and ran towards the door. She looked through the peephole before pulling the door wide open and hugging Cal. They both walked back into the flat and a smile never left either of their faces.

"When did you get back?!" Cal practically screamed out of happiness.

"The plane landed half an hour ago," I looked at the time on my phone and saw that all the girls were messaging in the groupchat begging us to visit. I laugh and show Will, "Heidi look at the groupchat with the girls." She grabs her phone and reads through the messages before laughing.

"Should we go to the house?" She asked looking between us all.

"Yes! Lets go!" I jumped up and grab my shoes.

Everyone stands up once I've finished tying my laces and we start to make our way to the lift.

"Can someone message everyone to make sure they're all together." Cal pulls out his phone and starts tapping away at his screen.

I walked up the drive of the house I've missed so much, hundreds of memories are coming back to me and I smile. I knock on the door and lean against the wall, waiting for the exciting part. The door slowly opens and I see JJ slowly peer out. Next thing I know the door is wide open and I'm being pulleed into a hug. Will and Cal carry on into the kitchen whilst me and Heidi get squashed by JJ.

"Heidi, stay in England please, three months is way too long." She smiles at JJ and pretends to think about it.

"I'll stay for a while but at some point I'll need to go back." JJ smiles then turns to me.

"Never leave again ok, I've missed you so fucking much." I feel a tear run down my face. I've missed everyone so much.

"I've missed you too, hows CJ?" I wipe away the tear as JJ grabs mine and Heidi's hands.

"He's good. Does Will know yet?" He whispers the second part just incase Will heard.

"Not yet, I'm telling him later." I shake my head and think about the real reason I came back. I blink away the tears so JJ doesn't notice and ask any questions, nobody can know until I've told Will.

JJ walks back into the kitchen and sits back down on his stool, me and Heidi walk into the kitchen as if we had been there just yesterday. Leah notices us and her jawdrops, everyone looks towards us and they all run over to us and join together in a tight embrace. Even though nobody can see I smile. I love everyone around me so much and I'd give up everything for them.

Everyone slowly parts from the hug and I look around smiling. I'm back. And I'm not leaving for a very long time.

—————————————————————————

~ Charli ~