•~• Chapter Sixteen •~•

(Holly-Marie's POV)

"Ok. Sorry boys, but I'm stealing your girlfriends because I need to ask them something". The girls got up and followed me to the bedroom and sat on the bed.
"So what is it that the famous Holly has to ask us all"?
"Well Eschal, THE famous Holly-Marie may have just booked a ticket for all of us to go to America two days after Viks party. The boys can't know about this as it is a surprise". The girls all looked like little kids on Christmas Day.
"OMG! Holly you can't pay for all our tickets. That isn't fair on you".
"Fine you can pay for one ticket each but I'm buying the rest. Now let's return you to your boyfriends before they think something bad has happened. And remember no telling the boys about this"!
They think they are buying the tickets but I'm just going to give them their money back whilst we are there.
"What are you lot smiling about"? Way to make it obvious girls.
"Are we not allowed to be happy"? I need to tell them about the DID now because I can feel my eye twitching.
"Guys. Do you remember a few weeks ago at the cafe when my eyes where amber"? There were a few replies in the room. I felt Will grab my hand and when I looked over at him he gave me a reassuring look.
"Well, the reason they were amber is because I have Dissociative Identity Disorder. I have four personalities. Holly-Marie is my current personality who is more relaxed, Holly is my more depressed and suicidal personality, Hol is my more aggressive personality and H is my outgoing personality. I needed to tell you this now because I can feel my eye twitching and that's how I know I am about to change personality".
"How do you know each personality from the other"?
"Eye colour. Holly-Marie is blue, Holly is caramel, Hol is amber and H is emerald green. If anything happens I'm sorry. My tablets for it are in the cupboard so if it gets out of hand get me some water and crush the tablet in it and it should change me back". My eyes were twitching really bad by the end of it. I stood up to go and look in the mirror for the grand reveal.

Amber.

"Guys, shes Hol". I heard from behind me. I couldn't control my anger and just turned round and punched whoever it was on the face.
"SHE, HAS A FUCKING NAME BITCH"! I started screaming whilst continuously punching whoever it was as they were now lying on the floor.
"HOL!"
"GET OFF OF HER!"
"PLEASE GET OFF!" I ignored all the screams from everyone
Hol, here's a drink". You need to stay dehydrated" I took the drink off Will and threw it at the wall smashing the glass.

I could feel my eye twitching and I finally let whoever was trying to pull me away take me.

—————————————————————
•~• Charli •~•