•~• Chapter Twenty Three •~•

(Holly-Marie's POV)

"Uggghhhhh. I really shouldn't have ate all of that".
"We all warned you multiple times".
"It was worth it though"
"Wait Sam! Do you want to come to the party tomorrow?"
"Sure. But we need to go outfit shopping first".
"I did the same and trust me you'll regret it Sam". Sam stared at me worriedly wondering what she had got herself into.
"Good luck". The girls started dragging Sam around Westfield and somehow Chaz was now perfectly fine.
"Sam, are you single?"  I asked out of curiosity.
"Ye why?"
"Just wondering. Now go try these on".  Sam walked into the changing room and I turned to the girls.
"How about we help Sam get a boyfriend?"
"Who is still single in the group?"
"There's Josh L, Joel, Max, Stephen and Will" Willow listed.
"Umm Will isn't single", I said having to tell them one way or another. "I think Stephen will like Sam".
"Ye he most likely will. Wait! Will isn't single. That means!" Leah said putting all the pieces together. I smiled and nodded then was surrounded by all the girls in a massive group hug.

"I'm gone for a few minutes and I come back to this. What have you done?"
"Well a certain someone hid her relationship for a while".
"How long is a while Holly?" Sam said laughing at the others.
"A week. He asked me out an hour before I found my mom dead".
"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know".
"It's fine. We all have to die at some point. Anyway. That looks amazing. We don't need anymore options".
"Ok..." Sam turned back around and headed back into the changing room.
"Are you going to tell her?"
"I'm going to have to, it can't be that hard to tell her though".
"Ok I'm back" we walked over to the till when my phone started ringing. I tapped Temi to let her know I was going outside and answered the call.
"Hello?"
"Hello this is Croydon Police. We believe you called earlier today about knowing the whereabouts of your father. We tracked down the van and when officers got there they found your father. But he unfortunately wasn't alive".
"He's dead?"
"We believe he is but we need you to come identify the body just to be 100% positive".
"How soon do you need me?"
"Whenever you aren't busy".
"I'll be down in about 20 minutes."
"Alright. Sorry for your loss dear."
"Thank you. Bye", I turn around and the girls are just walking out the shop.
"Girls we need to go to."
"What do you mean?"
"It's my dad".
"What do you mean it's your dad?"
"Earlier, when you were waiting for me outside the tower. A black van showed up. They demanded I got in the van, I refused to move but two men got out they back and dragged me inside. They tied me to a chair and I saw my dad in front of me. He was trying to make me go with him because I'm still not an legal adult until next year. Whilst we were talking I managed to get my hands free. The two men tried to push me back down but I was taught self defence as a child and I fought them. My dad let me go so I got out of the van and that's when you first saw me. The important phone call I said I had to make was to the police. I gave them the license plate and they tracked him down. When they found the van they found him dead. He killed himself. I have to go to the police station to identify the body".
"OMG! Holly do you want me to call Will?"
"Yes please. Tell him to meet us there". We get into the cars and drive to the police station.
"Holly please don't cry".
"What?"
"You're crying."
"Am I?" I touched my cheek to feel tears strolling freely. "I didn't even notice."

We got to the police station and I saw Will. I got out of Molly's car and ran up to him.
"Hey". I whispered.
"Hey what happened?"
"My dad. He's dead". I started to cry again and Will lifted my head up and kissed me.
"I'm sorry about your dad".
"It's fine it still might not be him". I had to be as positive as I could right now.
"Do you want we to come with you?"
"Yes please".

It was my dad. He had stabbed himself to death. I saw the body and left the room. I couldn't stay there any longer. Will identified the body and came back out to me.
"Want to go home?"
"Yes please". We walked back out to everyone and the girls came rushing over and hugged me making me more upset.
"Guys. I'm fine. Just a little upset but I can take my mind off it by getting the apartment ready for tomorrow night.
"We can have the party somewhere else if you want".
"It's fine Ellie". I walked back over to Will and we started walking back to the apartment in a comfortable silence.

—————————————————————

•~•  Charli •~•