•~• Chapter 81 •~•

I woke up at 5 this morning and went in the shower before going to the Sidemen house. Today was going to be one of the happiest days I've had in a long time. Tobi and Molly are perfect for each other and I couldn't imagine either of them with different people.

As I get to the house I see cars I've never seen before. It must be the photographer and the hair and makeup artists. I slowly walk up the drive before an excited Molly comes running out and grabs my arm, pulling me into the house. We get into the house and she lets go jumping up and down, "I'm getting married in 5 hours!"

2 hours have gone by and everyone is ready. The photographer is taking photos of everyone individually, before taking the group photos.

I was last to have my photo taken. For everyone else there was heavy showers of rain so they had their phoyos taken on the staircase or by a window. The rain had cleared up and the sun was shining brightly in time for my photos. I stood at the front of the house and faced towards the sun, smiling and waiting to hear the photo being taken.

The limos arrived and if possible everyone became more excited. There was two limos, one had me and the girls in and theother has Molly and her parents in. The journey from the house to the reception was only short but we made the most of the champagne.

We got to the reception and me and Hayley were the first to walk in, followed by Leah and Heidi, then Courtney and Sam, then Temi and Aimee, and the last pair in before Molly was Willow and Isabelle. As me and Hayley got to the end of the aisle I looked over to Tobi and saw the tears filling his eyes.

As we all get to our seats everyone turns to face the door. Molly slowly walks down the aisle with her father whilst the music plays. She reaches Tobi and smiles are spread wide across everyone's face. Molly's father kissed her cheek and shook Tobi's hand before placing Molly's hands in Tobi's and taking a seat at the end of the bench. Tobi lifts Mollys veil as tears fall down his cheeks.

"Molly and Tobi, today you are surrounded by your friends and family, all of whom have gathered here to witness your marriage and to share in the joy of this special occasion. Today, as you join yourselves in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future stretching out before you. The possibilities and potentials of your married life are great; and now falls upon your shoulders, the task of choosing your values and making real your dreams. Through your commitment to each other, may you grow and nurture a love that makes both of you better people. A love that continues to give you great joy, and also a passion for living that provides you with energy and patience to face the responsibilities of life." The officiant had a mono-tone voice and after only having three hours last night he could send me straight to sleep. "When you love someone, you do not love them all the time, in exactly the same way, from moment to moment. Such is an impossibility, and even a lie to pretend to. And yet this is what many of us demand. We have so little faith in the ebb and flow of life, of love, of relationships. We leap at the flow of the tide and resist in terror its ebb. We are afraid it will never return. We insist on permanency, on duration, on continuity; when the only continuity possible, in life as in love, is in growth, in fluidity - in freedom, in the sense that the dancers are free, barely touching as they pass, but partners in the same pattern, as they share their common journey."

"I, Molly McNamara, take thee, Tobi Brown, to be my lawfully wedded husband, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.

On this special day, I give to you in the presence of God and all these witnesses my pledge to stay by your side as your faithful wife in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.

I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

""I, Tobi Brown, take thee Molly McNamara, to be my lawfully wedded wife, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.

On this special day, I give to you in the presence of God and all these witnesses my pledge to stay by your side as your faithful husband in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.

I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

Willow and Josh got up and walked over to the soon to be married couple. Molly went first and picked up the ring, speaking once more as she slid it onto Tobi's finger.
"Tobi, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love."

Tobi picked up Molly's right and gently raised her hand as he slid the ring onto her finger.
"I have for you a golden ring. The most precious metal symbolizes that your love is the most precious element in my life. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the love between us will never cease. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the vows which have made us husband and wife."

As Willow and Josh sat back down the officiant spoke up again.
"Wedding rings are made precious by our wearing them. Your rings say that even in your uniqueness you have chosen to be bound together. Let these rings also be a sign that love has substance as well as soul, a present as well as a past, and that, despite its occasional sorrows, love is a circle of happiness, wonder, and delight. May these rings remind you always of the vows you have taken here today.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, for the first time, Mr and Mrs Brown! You may now kiss the Bride." Molly and Tobi share a passionate kiss as everyone in the room cheers and applauds the newly-weds.

—————————————————————————

•~• Charli •~•