•~• Chapter 99 •~•

Age: 22

We'd just got a call from Tobi, Molly was about to give birth. Molly was the first out of all of us to give birth. She was so excited and prepared, she had always been like that. Prepared for any situation, I guess she just didn't want anything to go wrong.

"Will! We need to get to the hospital! Molly is in labour!" After a few seconds, Will came running out the office. I grabbed our jackets off the hook and closed the door behind us both.

We get to the hospital at the same time as Chaz and JJ. Willow and Simon were already there because they were altogether when Molly's waters broke.
"She's been in labour for an hour, we had just left the house to go to the shop when Willow called us to say they're taking them to the hospital." Chaz grabbed my arm and we ran through the hospital to get to Mollys room.

"Willow! Simon!" As we got around the corner we saw them sat on the uncomfortable seats outside Molly and Tobi's room.
"Hey! Doctors said it shouldn't be too long now," as we sat down a doctor walked out of the room.
"Your friend has had a very healthy baby, you should be able to go in soon. The nurse will let you in when she has sorted a few more things."

A nurse walked out the room saying we were welcome to go in there because she is almost finished. I didn't look up at her at first but when I did I recognised her straight away.
"Hayley." I whispered under my breath. She must've heard me because she looked up at me confused.

The others walked into the room, I stood outside to talk to Hayley. "You're a fan of us right?"
"Yes, how did you know?" Time to explain...
"Basically, too make a long story short, when I was 6 I fell out of a tree and bled to death, woke up in the hospital, found out that after I died I could come back to life - strange, I know. Lived my life until I was 26, my dad shot my sister who jumped in front of a bullet for my husband. Went to sleep in hospital woke up and I was 6 again. Lived my whole life but skipped the part where I died so I could live a normal life. The blonde girl who was out here with us was killed in a car crash before I went back to being 6, her baby was 4 months premature, you looked after the baby until he was released from hospital, you became really close to us all and eventually dated the baby's dad."
"Wow, that's a lot to take in."
"I know, trust me. Should've saw the look on my family's face - we were so dysfunctional all because of me dying." She laughed and opened her arms.
"I'm guessing there's no point in me introducing myself like I usually would do you then?"
"Your names Hayley Kirk, you're 21 (22 in 6 days), you live with best friend Emily Canham. You watch YouTube so much to the point where your friends think you have a serious addiction. And you had a rough previous relationship." I walked into her arms hugging her.
"Well it's good to meet you again I guess..." I realised that she still has no idea what my name is.
"Holly," I pull away from the hug, "I believe I have a nephew to be meeting. Come back here when you can and give me your number. Let's become friends again." I smiled before walking through the door and into Mollys room.

"Where were you?" I walk over to Molly and hug her before taking a seat next to Will.
"Outside, making friends... or being reunited I guess." Molly shook her head.
"Another person from our past life then?" Tobi raised an eyebrow an smirked. They've gotten used to it now.
"Of course, she's also a fan of us all. Her friends said she was a YouTube addict and that they were considering seeking help for a serious friend in need."
"Do you realise how weird it sounds when you go to somebody and tell them that you knew them from your past life?" Simon spoke up from the corner of the room where he was rocking the baby.
"I do realise but it's fucking hilarious seeing their reactions." I had been truly honest with everything I told people, there is just one thing I never mentioned to anyone but Will. Moms affair. This would break up the whole family and I'm not ready for that to happen. I get that I should do the right thing and tell dad, but they're so happy together. I've saw them both at their worst and I'm not ready to see it again.

We had been speaking about everything and nothing for the last three hours. I don't remember the last time the eight of us actually did something like this, there's always one or two us somewhere else.
"Guys, me and Tobi have decided that we're letting you guys choose a name for the baby. You six are the closest to us so we decided that Chaz and JJ can choose the middle name, Holly and Will have the first name, and Willow and Simon- you get the honour of being his godparents."
"Molly, I... I don't know what to say."
"How about you say yes to being his godparents, that would be a good start." She laughs as she gets pulled into a hug by Willow.

"Have you chose a name yet or do you need some time?" Tobi looked over at me and Will before turning to Chaz and JJ.
"We were thinking Rhys maybe?" Molly let out a heavy breath before smiling.
"After my brother?" I nodded before noticing a tear drip down Mollys face. Molly was really close with her brother when they were younger. We went on a school trip in year 9 and when we had got home said that her brother had picked his things and left unexpectedly. He had left her a note though, it said that he was being kicked out because he didn't have a job and was always asking for money - at the age of 16. Here was an address at the bottom of the note, she waited two weeks before visiting him. But when she had got to the building there were police officers and paramedics rushing in and out of the building. Her brother had died the day before she went. She blamed herself for everything - if she had visited him earlier then she would've saw what state he was in. She would've saw that he had no food, or water and the temperature conditions were extreme.

"We were thinking that Rhys' middle name could be Joshua." I looked over to Chaz, she knew what we were doing. Each name needed a meaning, but a deep meaning.
"After the first best friend I ever had, the friend who introduced me to the prettiest woman in the world and the friend who introduced me to not only YouTube but to a brighter side of the world- where I could make an impact on others and help them the way that they help me."
"Rhys Joshua Brown. It's perfect, we don't know how you do it but you manage to work cooperatively when you're doing totally different things. You've linked our baby's name to the most important things to us and we're happy to have chosen you guys to make the decision. Thank you guys, we're extremely appreciative."

—————————————————————————
BRO I SWEAR I AINT CRYING
NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST EVER CHAPTER :'(