•~• Chapter Forty Nine •~•

"Stephen Tries?" Stephen stood up as he heard Sams doctor call his name.
"Yes." Sam had been in the hospital for 5 months now and there has been no sign that she coming out of the coma yet.
"You may want to take a seat for this." Stephen" Stephen returned to the seat he has practically lived on for the last 5 months. "Sam hasn't shown any progress these last few months and it's getting closer to the stage where we have to turn off her life support. We don't want to have to do this but if she isn't waking up we would rather you let her go and turn it off instead of her dying herself." Stephen was in tears by the end and asked the doctor to call the others.

After the doctor left Stephen turned to Sam and lifted her hand, tracing the veins.
"Samantha Alyssa Melton, I love you so much and nothing in this world could change that. I want to spend the rest of my life with you but I need you to wake up. I need to know you are strong enough to pull yourself out the coma. Please just try squeezing my hand or moving a finger. I need you. I don't know what I would do if you don't wake up."

(Sams POV)

I heard what the doctor said and could picture Stes reaction. I tried squeezing his hand as a sign that I can hear them  but I have my control. My fingers are frozen around Stes hand.

Stephen was trying his best to help me wake up but nothing was happening. That was until I heard those three words.

"I need you".

A sudden wave of energy and power came across me and I could move my fingers slightly. I managed to hold one finger up and Ste noticed. I heard the door open and Ste began calling for a doctor.

(Stes POV)

"She raised her finger." The doctor checked Sam and left shortly after and everyone piled into the room taking their turns hugging me.
"You alright Ste?"
"Not really no. They s-said that i-if Sam d-doesn't move t-they have to t-turn off her life support o-off." I was in tears as soon as they asked.

Everyone joined in a massive group hug and began crying.

"S-Ste?"

—————————————————————

•~•. Charli •~•