BSM: you fall in love with one of the 1D boys

Luke:(age:11): Seirra was taking you to see THE harry styles and you guys got front row seats this was the first time you were ever seeing Harry live you were so excited you guys waited until the concert started then the concert started and you could help but scream and cry you were so happy to be there and Harry noticed you Crying he said "are you ok love?" he gave you a thumbs up You nodded he said "good there's no sad tears at my show it's happy times here." You said to him "I'm crying in a cool way." He laughed and then continued to the rest of the concert at the end of the concert you said "I think I'm in love with him." Serria chuckled and said "don't know if Luke would approve of that." You laughed and that was the best night of your life so far when you got home you passed out right on Luke he didn't even get to ask you how the concert was before you passed out.

Calum:(age:12): you were seeing Liam in ny with mali she said she would take you, you were so excited you guys got front row and meet and greet passes you guys headed backstage and you couldn't stop smiling and tears were pouring out of you eyes because you never thought you would get to experience this but you are and you couldn't be happier he hugged you tightly and you didn't want to let go he didn't let go until you did then you guys talked and then you guys did your pose for the picture then you hugged him one last time then headed to your seats he noticed you in the crowd to it was one of the best nights of your life you said to Mali "I'm definitely in love with him." She chuckled and said "keep dreaming little one keep dreaming." You chuckled and then headed back to the hotel and fell right to sleep you were so tired.

Michael:(age:13): you managed to get tickets to the X factor tapping and Louis Tomlinson is a judge on the show and you love him crystal took you to it and you were right there front and center you were so happy when they walked on stage you waved and Louis waved back and then came over and took a picture with you and hugged you you were so happy after he left you turned to crystal and said "I think I just fell in love with him." She chuckled happy that you were happy that that happened you were so happy that you were that luck to get something like that.

Ashton:(age:14): you were going to see niall in concert with Lauren you guys scored backstage passes and meet and greet passes you guys got back there and he said "hi Irwin's good to see you again." He hugged you guys and then you guys just talked until he had to go on stage then you wished him good luck and he said thanks then you headed to your seats which were front row he touched your hand and talked to you you were in heaven and said "I fell more in love with him." Lauren laughed happy that you were having a blast and she was to tonight was definitely one of the best nights of your life you were so happy.