BSM You see your dad after your parents split

Luke:(age:12): you lived with your brother Luke now cause your mom was abusing you now ever since your father left her she hasn't been the same so luke took you from her cause you couldn't handle it anymore And he didn't want you in that situation you needed to be with him now. You were at the mall with crystal and Sierra plus the boys too you saw someone that you knew to well but didn't want to see him again he put your family through so much pain that you never wanted to see him again or talk to him again  but of course he sees you he walks over to you. You crossed your arms and said "what do you want?" He said "nice to see you too yn I was going to ask how you've been?" You said "like you care you don't care how I've been now leave me alone I'm not talking to you ever again like if you truly cared you wouldn't have left and you would have called me and got in contact with me." Then you walked away, but then Luke grabbed you and said "yn just listen to him he's trying here." You said "no he hurt all of us luke I'm not listen to him he turned mom into who she is today.he never really loved me so why bother talking to him when he doesn't actually care." Your dad said "cause I'm still your father and Luke told me what your mother has done to you and I'm sorry that I made her that way but there's nothing I can do she'll never forgive me for cheating on her but I would like to have my daughter back in my life I do still care about you I wanted to call you but got busy." You said "that won't happen you didn't only hurt her you hurt me too I can't trust you anymore have a good life andy." Then you left and continued shopping to get your mind off of everything that just happened.

Michael:(age:13): you were looking at wedding dresses with crystal and Sierra when you saw your new soon to be step mother you rolled your eyes she walked over and said "yn your 13 why are you looking at wedding dresses?" Crystal said "there for me not her." She said "oh my gosh Michael popped the question?!?! How didn't I know about this?!?!" You said "Michael told our father if our father didn't tell you then that's his problem not ours and it's also on the internet so I don't know how you didn't know." Then you walked away right into your father he said "hey that's no way you talk to your soon to be step mother." You said "she'll never be my step mother ok I don't actually care about you two getting married I'm more focus on crystal and Michael then you guys." He said "so that means you won't be at my wedding?" You said "why would I not like mom is going either." His fiancé said "she actually is going to be there and she said she'll make sure that you are there." You said "we'll see if we can make it depending when crystal and Michael's wedding is." Your father said "ok well we'll see ya later?" You said "maybe." Then left with the girls crystal said "that was harsh." You said "he hurt me so I'm not going to act like he didn't." Then you guys met up with the boys at a restaurant Michael said "how was shopping?" You said "fine." Then your father and his fiancé walked in with her kids his new kids now You rolled your eyes Michael said "yn he's trying to make things right with you and she's trying to be a good person and same with her kids.give them a chance."You said "well it's not working and he hurt me mikey so I'm not going to forgive him that easily." He sighed then you guys ordered and just talked.

Ashton:(age:14): now you were young when your father left you guys and you never wanted to see him ever again from what Ashton and your mother have told you he's not a good person you were looking at wedding things with crystal and Serria when you heard someone say "yn." You turned around and saw a older man who looked horrible you said "who are you and how do you know my name?" You backed away as he got closer to you you backed into crystal who held you right from behind He said "I'm your father." You said "stay away from me." Then walked away with the girls he then grabbed you and said "can't I just say hi." You pulled away quickly and said "no leave me alone."Then you guys headed to where the boys were ash said "you ok yn?" You said "no our father is Here and he grabbed me." He held you close to him he said "stay close he won't hurt you don't worry." Then you guys left cause neither of you wanted to deal with your father.

Calum:(age:15): your father abused you so that's why your mother called it off with him you were shopping with the girls and boys when you saw the one person you never wanted to see again your father and his new family you noticed he had a daughter in this one too you walked over to her and said "I'm sorry he does that to you." She said "what are you talking about?" You said "he hurts you right?" She didn't say anything you said "he did the same to me." She said "he did?" You nodded and said "I'm his other daughter but if you ever need help here's my number." You handed it to her she smiled and said "thanks." You said "my name is yn by the way and hopefully your mother will notice like mine did." She smiled and said "nice to meet you my name is Gina and I hope soon." You smiled and hugged her then headed back to the boys and girls and continued to shop for the rest of the day you couldn't believe your father was still the same guy he was with you but it wasn't surprising.