Imagine you see your ex friend

Luke: you were walking around the mall with crystal when you saw a girl you knew to well she smiled and waved at you you did the same back she came over to you you sighed not wanting to deal with her since she hurt you and said that you've changed since you've started dating Luke which wasn't true so you didn't really want to deal with her she said "hey long time no seen." You said "yeah I've been busy." She said "I can tell hi crystal." She smiled and said "hi." Then the boys came over she said "well I better get go I got things to do people to see see ya around maybe." You said "yeah see ya around maybe." She knew the boys hated her so that's why she left Luke wrapped his arms around your waist and said "what did she want?" You said "nothing she just said hi and said it's been a while we didn't say much to eachother." Crystal said "to be completely honest it was so awkward." You said "I know right like she could have made it less obvious."luke said "you don't need her you got us." You smiled happy to have them in your life then you guys walked around the mall for the rest of the day.

Calum: you ran into your ex best guy friend when you were heading to get food with the boys the boys plus crystal and Sierra were behind you you smiled at him he said "hi." You said "hi how've you been?" He said "I've been good looks like you've been great and looks like their still around." He waved at the others they waved back you said "yeah their not going anywhere I told you that."he said "and that's why I stopped being friends with you have a good life with them." He walked away you walked back over to them Calum said "you ok?" You said "yeah just realized I only need you guys and no one else everyone else are assholes." Sierra said "what did he say?" Calum hugged you and you said "he said you guys are the reason we're not friends anymore." Luke said "no shit we knew that already don't worry you don't need him you always got us." You smiled happy to have them in your life.

Ashton: you saw your friend who didn't talk to you anymore since your other friend has passed that's because she thought you were the reason since you were helping her try and get better she smiled at you and you smiled at her she walked over to you and said "how've you been?" You said "not the best but I guess you can say I'm alright what about you?" She said "I've been better but at least you have those people." Referring to the boys and girls you looked at them and said "yeah I do." She said "well nice seeing you." You said "you too." Then she walked away ashton asked "what was that all about?" You said "jelous I guess I serouisly don't know but it's whatever." Ashton said "you got us don't worry." Then you guys just shopped the rest of the day.

Michael: you saw your ex friend with your ex boyfriend you rolled your eyes said "I have people way better then you guys in my life so don't even bother coming over and acting like everything's ok." Then you walked over to Michael and the others Sierra said "well played." You smiled happy to have her and the others in your life you don't know what you would do without them.