Imagine you see the person that slapped you

Luke: you went back to the same club accept this time the boys came with you to make sure you didn't get slapped again you felt a girl eyeing you you looked over and saw the same girl she walked over to you you backed away into Luke he was right behind you the girl came over and said "I'm sorry for what I did last time I learned my leasson cause I met these lovely boys and crystal was with them and told them what I did and now they want nothing to do with me and I'm not welcome near any of you guys or at their shows I just wanted to say I did it out of pre jealously that's all now I'll leave you guys alone." She walked away crystal said "that was really mature of her." You said "yeah it was I'm happy she did that." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the night.

Calum: you were at the mall and you saw the girl who hated you and slapped you the girls got in front of you with their arms cross as she walked over she said "wow so mature I was just going to say I was sorry for everything but I guess I can't do that but whatever I'm over you and them you guys aren't wroth my time anymore have a good life boys and girls." Then she walked away you said "she's such a bitch." They said "yeah she is." Then you guys shopped for the rest of the day.

Ashton: you were at another festival and saw the same girl that slapped you by accident you guys were actually friends now cause she said she was sorry and you guys started talking and now you guys did almost everything together and Ashton approved happy that you made a new friend and happy to have someone like her in your life.

Michael: you were home with the boys and Sierra when there was a knock at the door the boys got it and let the person in they walked in it was the girl that slapped you and called you a slut you said "what do you want?" With your arms crossed She said "to say I'm sorry I brought you your homework so you don't fall behind." You took it from her and said "thanks." Then she left Sierra said "that was mature of her." You said "yeah it was." Then you started your homework.