BSM you hide that you hurt yourself from him

Luke:(age:11): you were limping back from school cause this girl tripped you for no reason at all your knee was bleeding but you didn't want Luke or the boys to know that cause then they would cause a scene that you really didn't want to go down Cause it honestly wasn't that big of a deal but they would have made it a big deal. you got home and acted like everything was fine you smiled Luke said "how was school?" You said "it was good I'm going to do some homework I'll be back." You walked up to your room and put a bandage on your knee and then did your homework then you walked down and sat with the boys they never did find out about your knee cause they never saw it plus it wasn't that big of a deal.

Calum:(age:12): you were pretty sure you sprang your ankle but didn't feel like having Calum become all worried since he's at work and you didn't want him to leave because of you  so you went home and just iced your ankle the boys and your brother arrived home and you put the ice away and then turned on the tv and acted like nothing happened Calum said "what  the hell happened to your ankle?" You looked at it and it was huge you said "I sprang it but how can you tell?" He said "it's blown up like a balloon let's get you to the doctor." You guys headed there it was indeed spranged you had to wear cast for a week and Calum did everything for you during that time.

Ashton:(age:13): you twisted your knee but didn't want ash to flip so you didn't tell him you were home icing your knee you left early cause the nurse told you to go home and ice your knee so that's what you were doing the boys and ash came home crystal and Serria were with them too, the girls asked "how did you manage to twist your knee?" You sighed and said "nice going girls I was trying to keep that from them." Ash said "that's serous Why keep it from us that could be mager." You said "the nurse said I just can't be on it and I have to ice it that's why I'm home and because I didn't want you to worry." Ash said "and you're not moving a muscle." You said "wasn't planing on it." The rest of the day you sat on the couch and watched tv.

Michael:(age:14): you did a backflip and hurt your back but you didn't think it was that bad so you didn't tell Michael they got back from the studio and saw you on the couch they didn't think anything of it You smiled at them crystal and Serria was with them crystal said "how's your back?" You said "it's good I'm fine." Mike said "what happened to it?" You said "nothing it's fine." Crystal gave you a look you said "it's fine." He didn't believe you but shrugged it off noticing that you were fine Then you guys watched a movie for the rest of the night.