Imagine you make a tictock

Luke: you and crystal were making tictocks the boys walked in and said "what the fuck are you girls doing?" You smiled and said "come join us boys and no we're not drunk it's called having fun we're making tictocks come join." You dragged luke over he looked at the others for helped they just chuckled but then crystal grabbed Michael to you guys made a bunch and got a tone of views you smiled and laughed you guys had a blast making them.

Calum: you were at the mall with crystal and Sierra and you guys were making tictocks the boys saw you guys and turned around and walked away you said "boys." They said "we don't know you girls." You guys laughed then continued to make them you guys loved making them even thought the boys thought you guys were crazy but you girls didn't care.

Ashton: you were home alone with crystal and Sierra you guys were making tictocks the boys walked in but you guys didn't notice then you guys were making one and they joined you you couldn't stop laughing and then you posted and your followers went crazy you smiled and laughed at it you loved making them and the boys seem to too.

Michael: you were making one with Sierra you were doing a dance with her the boys walked in and just walked past you guys but went in front of your phone you said "really." They said "we did it on purpose." You said "I know." Then you guys posted it  and people loved it and you got more followers too you smiled and you found it funny too.