Imagine you send a dirty text message to another boy by mistake

Calum: you were texting your husband Calum before he got home the boys were already there you were texting him dirty texts but you by accident sent one to Ashton you said "shit sorry ash that was not meant for you." Ashton said "I figured it was for your husband." You said "yeah that was a mistake." He said "that I'll never forget." You groan knowing he would use this against you for the rest of your life.

Ashton: you were texting your husband dirty things cause you were horny and you wanted him to get home soon so you could do him but you by accident sent it to Calum he was sitting next to you and he laughed you said "my bad." He said "it's all good you're fine it was a accident." Then you guys waited until Ashton got home you were so embarrassed that you did that but was relieved when Calum was chilled about it and didn't make a big deal of it.

Michael: you were talking to your husband Michael about doing him when you by accident sent something to Luke you said "shit." Luke said "hey I did it to you once it happens to everyone your fine." You said "yeah I heard stories." He laughed and then you continued to cook dinner until Michael came home with your kids.

Luke: you were sending your husband dirty things and smiling then you by accident clicked Michael and sent one to him you said "obviously that wasn't meant for you." He said "yeah I figured." Then you waited until Luke came home from the studio so you could do him.