BSM: he surprises you from coming home from tour

Luke:(age:11): you were missing Luke so much today so you just stayed in your room All day not coming out once you didn't eat or drink anything all day you didn't even realize that their all done with shows now and Luke was actually coming home today. You were listening to them and just crying into your pillow until someone knocked at the door you said "mom I want to be alone you already know why I already told you." The person said "last time I checked I'm not a women and mom told me you wanted me but I can leave if you want." You screamed recognizing his voice right away you opened the door and jumped into his arms he caught you and hugged you tightly he said "gosh I missed you so much." You said into his chest "I missed you too are you back for good?" He said "until next year but I'm home for now." You smiled happy to have your brother back with you.

Calum:(age:13): today was your last day of school thank gosh now it's Christmas break you walked out looking for crystal's car since she was picking you up or that's what you thought. But then you saw Calum's car and saw Calum you screamed and ran to him he caught you and picked you up he said "gosh I missed you so much."You said "I did too." Then you got in the car and saw the others you were so happy right now you said "I'm so happy you guys are back for the rest of the year." Calum said "it's good to be back and have a break more sleep." You said "more cuddles and more you time." He chuckled and then you guys just talked about everything that has happened over the months.

Ashton:(age:14): you just wanted your brother right now cause the bullies are to much you told the boys all about them and just wanted him and the boys here with you but sadly they were at a jingle ball little did you know that they were done and coming home you were in the living room crying into the couch when someone picked you up and hugged you you didn't care who it was at the moment but then you notice the familiar scent of your brother and his voice say "we're putting a end to this today right now I can't stand seeing you like this." You nodded not letting him let you go you guys headed to your school and boy did your principal and the girls get a mouth full that's when you knew it was all over you smiled and said "thank you ash." He said "no problem sis." You were so happy to have him in your life as your big brother.

Michale:(age:15): your boyfriend was being a ass to you and all you wanted was Michael and the boys you knew they were done with the jingle ball but didn't know when they would be back then all of sudden Michael walked in with your boyfriend he said "well what do you have to say to her?" Your boyfriend said "I'm sorry for being a ass to you today I was just stressed with family things and it won't happen again please forgive me." You crossed your arms and  looked at the boys and said "should I forgive him?"Luke said "he made a mistake so yes forgive him but this is his only chance don't blow it if he does he has to deal with us again." He was talking to your boyfriend your boyfriend said "I won't see ya around yn." Then ran out of the house you laughed and said "I love you guys." To the boys the laughed and hugged you and said "he doesn't get to treat you that way." You smiled happy to have them back with you and happy to have them in your life.