BSM: you get into a fight with the papz

Luke:(age:11): you were walking out a school the papz where there you were waiting for your brother to come and get you, you were sick of them so you asked them nicley to leave you alone and told them their not even allowed to be there they said "yeah we are this is a public school it's open to the public." You said "well this is private property like yeah this is a public school but it's not open to the public only to the people who go here and work here or have people that go here and last time I checked you guys don't." Then a girl came out and walked over to them and said "hi daddy is this bitch annoying you?" Looking at you the papz smirked at you and said "well I know someone who goes here so next time you attack me wait got it smart ass." You were about to say something when you heard someone you know really well say "excuse me you don't ever call my sister that how dare you I don't care if she started it I'm ending it you don't ever talk to a 11 year old child like that what the fuck is wrong with you and control your child." You turned around and saw Luke he didn't look pleased at all the pap said "whatever maybe control yours too." Then him and his daughter left he looked at you and said "why pick a fight with them?" You said "I was just telling them they couldn't be here and asking them nicely not to take pictures of me." He said "fine I'll let this one go don't let it happen again got it? You said "yeah got it." Then you guys went home the boys where there Michael gave you a high five as you walked in you said "is it on the news?" Ashton said "hell yeah but just be careful alright you could have gotten hurt." You said "will do." Then you chilled with them the rest of the night.

Calum(age12): you were with your friends and they were so uncomfortable with the papz you just turned around and said "please leave us alone." The papz said "can't do that love." You said "why not?" They said "it's our job." You said "you got your pictures so now leave." They said "we need more." You went over to them and said "no you don't now leave before I call the cops." They laughed and said "that won't happen." Then you heard someone say "hey leave them alone." It was Calum and the boys plus girls the papz said "she's the one that came at us." Calum looked at you, you said "they were annoying us and making my friend uncomfortable." Calum said "both of you stop she's 12 you guys are older than her leave them alone and you guys come with us." Then you guys went with them cal said "no more picking fights with them got it that could have turned dangerous." You said "I was fine but I won't." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the day together.

Ashton:(age:13): you were getting coffee for everyone you were walking back when papz where following you turned around and said "really I'm geting coffee and nothing else so no need." One of them said "no need for the tude just doing our job."you said "and I'm just being a nice sister now please leave me alone." The papz said "ain't going to happen sweet pea." You were about to say something when someone said "don't ever call my sister that again and stop following her and stop talking to her." You looked and saw ash the papz said "she started talking to us telling us not to do our job." He looked at you and you said "all I said was there was no need for photos of me getting coffees for you guys." He said "you have to be careful now come in." You walked in and said "I was being careful." He said "no more picking fights with them ok." You said "yeah." Then you handed everyone their coffees that they ordered.

Michael:(age:14): you went to a concert then walked out with the girls and said to the papz "really we were having a good night before you guys came along." They said "well it's our job you can't do anything about it." You went up to them and said "oh I can do a lot more than you think." Then someone said "yn don't their not wroth it come to the car now." You turned around and saw Michael and headed to the car you got in and he said "why?" You said "they are annoying." Ash said "luke is annoying but you don't see us picking fights with him do ya?" You said "but he's different he's not as annoying as them." Luke said "I differn on that I'm not annoying at all their point is don't be picking fights with those guys they could hurt you." You said "I won't they were all up on me." Cal said "as they said it's their job just leave them be and walk away you did the right thing and came to the car when we told you too." Then you guys drove home and went straight to sleep.