Imagine he's your bestfriend your boyfriend sexual abuses you

Luke: you were hanging out with your boyfriend or you call him your ex cause that's who you want him to be but he won't let you leave him he started rubbing your leg you said "stop." He said "come on babe I know you want me." And started climbing on top of you, you pushed him Off and said "you know I don't want you I tell you this every time." You got up to leave but then he grabbed you and dragged you back to the couch He said "baby you love me don't you?"And started kissing your neck you moved away and said "please stop I don't want this and I don't love you." Little Did your boyfriend know that you called the boys to come and pick you up so as he was trying to get you to have sex with him the boys and Luke walked in he said "you have 5 seconds to get away from her and leave her alone we're pressing chargers and you're so lucky we didn't call the police on you." Your now ex boyfriend left and Luke came over to you and hugged your shaking body as you cried you said "thank you so much." He said "no problem we'll always be here to protect you don't worry you won't ever see that dick ever again." You nodded and cuddled with him the rest of the day as you guys ate junk food and watched movies the rest of the day.

Calum: your boyfriend and you were in a heated make out session and you knew where this was heading and you didn't want this yet but knew your boyfriend would force you to do it like every other time you said "no ybn I don't want this." He said "but you do." You said " no I don't get the hell off of me." You tried pushing him off but he was to strong He said "rather not." He then continued you said "ybn please I'm begging you." He was about to say something but got thrown off of you and you looked up and saw Calum beating the shit out of your now ex boyfriend's face you said "Calum stop!!" Luke and Michael pulled him away from your ex as your ex ran out of there like there's no tomorrow you were in Ashton's arms just sobbing then Calum came over and you went over to him he said "you're safe now don't worry we'll press charges on him you won't ever have to see him ever again." You nodded then you cuddled with him the rest of the day in the living room and watched movies the rest of the day with him and the boys.

Michael: the boys and Michael were over so you thought you were safe from your boyfriend since there was company and he knew they would kill him if he did anything that you didn't like to you but this guy was stupid he started rubbing your leg you moved closer to Michael he saw this play out he moved you closer to him he said "dude stop she doesn't want it if you touch her again we'll press chargers and you're out of here." He said "dude I've done way more to her then you guys know so that wasn't even the wrose of it."Luke said "dude we know everything that you've done to her she told us she's not stupid now leave before we beat the shit out of you." Your now ex boyfriend left you said "thanks boys." They said "no problem we'll always be here to protect you from anything or anyone." You smiled at them and then cuddled with Michael the rest of the day and then just continued the movie you were watching with them.

Ashton: you had a party and you were dancing then your boyfriend of course wanted to dirty dance which you never approved of you tried to pull away from him but he was to strong but then he got pulled off of you by Ashton, ashton said "leave you're not allow near her ever again and we're pressing charges and don't say you didn't do anything you did a lot to her she told us everything." Your now ex boyfriend said "of course she did whatever she's not wroth my time your such a slut and a bitch go date one of your boy toys have fun with her boys she doesn't do shit." Then Ashton punched him in the face and your ex boyfriend went down hard you went over to him and said "told you he would hurt you." Then your ex ran out the door you smiled at Ashton and hugged him he hugged you back and said "you're safe now he won't ever come near you again if he does he'll have to deal with me." You smiled and said "thank ash." He said "no problem I've always got your back and I'm always here when you need me." You were so happy to have a best friend like him then you guys enjoyed the rest of the party and the rest of your night.