BSM: you see after with him

Luke:(age:12): now you've read this fanfiction and you didn't like it but you wanted to see the movie just to see it so you forced Luke to take you and then he made Sierra crystal and the boys come too. You guys walked into the movie theater and took your seats after the movie was done you said "um ok I didn't like that movie." Luke said "what was the point of it?" You said "I don't know but Harry's nothing like this so I don't know why they would do this to him it was ok but not the best." Then you guys headed home for the rest of the day and just chilled.

Calum:(age:13): him the boys Sierra crystal plus harry where all going to see after and you were too now you've never read the story and neither did any of them. So you guys sat down and watched the movie you were confused and found it funny because harry was nothing like this guy at all once the movie ended you laughed and said "that movie was so stupid like what the fuck I'm sorry harry that they did that to you you should have been in it not him." He laughed and said "I'd rather not be in that movie they shouldn't have made it in the first place it wasn't good." You laughed then you guys hungout for the rest of the night.

Ashton:(age:14): you and your friends wanted to see it you dragged Ashton along he dragged the boys and girls with him too. You guys got to the movie and sat down it started you couldn't help but laugh cause it was so stupid at the end of the movie you and your friends said "poor harry." You didn't realize harry was right behind you guys he said "it was terrible." You said "agreed." Then you guys left and hungout with the boys for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:15): crystal and Sierra took you to see it little did you know the boys and harry where there too you said to Michael "you weren't willing to take me to see this but then you come and see it with the boys plus harry that makes sense." He laughed and said "come on you wanted a girls day and harry wanted to see how bad this was." You said "oh gosh I'm afraid." Then the movie begun and it was as bad as you thought it would be once it was over you said "I'm sorry harry they shouldn't have done this to you." He said "it's fine I've seen wrose." Then you guys left and hungout the rest of the day with them.