Imagine he stops you from getting in a fight with a hater

Luke: you were at his concert when this hater was starting to piss you off you turned around and said "I don't want to fight you but can you please stop saying shit to me please and please stop saying shit about me too I don't appreciate it at all." She said "once you leave." You said "that won't happen." Then you walked away and she pulled your hair luke saw and jumped off stage and stepped in the front of you two and said "back away we don't need a fight to happen right now." Security was right there and took the girl out You said "she started it." He said "and I'm ending it security take her backstage and take that girl out." They did that and then he went back on stage and you were back stage for the rest of the concert so you didn't get into a fight with anyone.

Calum: you were at a club and this girl poured her drink on you on purpose you gasped Calum stepped in front of you and said "don't and you leave her alone." The girl left and then Calum helped you clean your dress the boys said "what happened?" You said "this bitch poured her drink on me but he wouldn't let me kill her." Ashton said "good cause then you would get into trouble." You said "yeah I know thank you cal for doing that." He said "your welcome love." You kissed his lips Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the night at the club with the boys.

Ashton: you were hangout with your friends and this one friend was not a true friend and hated ashton for no reason she was bashing him in front of him and the boys this pissed you off but Ashton stepped in front of you and said "don't you need to leave now and never come back she's not your friend anymore." The girl left and you said "thank you ash for stopping me." He said "you're welcome she's not a true friend or fan." You said "yeah she's not." Then you guys and your other friends all just hungout the rest of the day.

Michael: you were walking home from a movie with him when this girl was getting on your nerves you turned around to say something but Michael stopped you and said "she's not wroth it and you leave us alone please." The girl left and then you guys headed home you said "thank you for stopping me." He said "no problem." Then you guys headed home and just chilled the rest of the night you were so happy to have a guy like him in your life.