BSM their parents adopt you

Luke:(age:12): you had a rough life but music helped you and so did 5sos so when you heard you were getting adopted by the hemmings you were so happy they came and got you and took you home when you got home you saw Luke and the boys Liz said "oh my gosh you guys are home!!!" And ran over to them and hugged them you just stood there as your new family hugged them all you felt sad that you couldn't do that just yet Luke then came over to you said "you must be yn right?" You said "yeah I'm." He said "I'm your new brother Luke and these are my bandmates Ashton Calum and Michael." They waved at you and you did the same and then you sat on the couch with them and just talked about yourself as they got to know you they loved you already and you loved them of course.

Calum:(age:13): you were in your new room when you heard voice coming from downstairs you walked down to see your new family and you were guessing your new brother your new mother said "yn this is Calum and his bandmates Michael luke and ashton." You said hi to Them and they all gave you hugs you said "thank you guys for legit saving my life if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be here like legit I'm not even just saying that like you guys saved me." They gave you a group hug and said "we're always here when ever you need to talk to." You smiled happy to have these boys in your life now you were so happy how your life turned out to be you were going to love this life now.

Ashton:(age:14): you were at a 5sos concert with your new family and you were loving it when you guys got to the meet and greet you ran to Ashton first he hugged you and said "you must be my new sister right?" You nodded he said "nice to finally meet you welcome to the family." Then you hugged the others and took pictures with them then you guys talked until they had to go on stage they loved you already and you loved them too you were so happy that this was your life now.

Michael:(age:15): you were heading back from the mall with your friends when you notice that 5sos was at your new home that you just moved to with your new family you were like "holy shit you're my brother." When you walked into the house and Michael said "and you're my sister nice to meet you." You said "nice to finally meet you too." You hugged him and then the others the rest of the day you guys just hungout and got to know eachother you were so happy that they adopted you.