BSM you destory your mom's car

Luke:(age:16): you were driving back from school you were using your mom's car you were just about to pull into the drive way when someone out of no where hit the car you gasped and got out of the car and saw that the damage was really bad you said "I'm dead." The person already drove off Luke said "that person that did that is a horrible person." Your mom said "why did they do that?" You said "I don't know their a asshole." She said"at least you are ok we can fix the car." You said "yeah I'm fine." Then you guys just watched tv for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:17): you were driving back from a vacation with your family your mom allowed you to drive when another car ran into you guys you gasped and looked at your mom and she said "are you ok?" You said "yeah sorry about the car." She said "it's not your fault it was a accident." Then you got out and the guy apologized and said he'll pay for the damage which you guys were ok with then y0u drove home cause it wasn't that bad when you got home you dropped the car at a shop to get it fixed.

Ashton:(age:18): you were driving home from a friend's house when you were going to pull into the drive way but someone ran into the car you gasped and got out it was a girl she said "oh my gosh I'm so sorry." You said "it's ok but my mom will murder me." Then you heard your mom said "it's fine she's just paying for the damage." The girl said "yeah of course I'm I hit Ashton Irwin's sister and hit his Mother's car of course I'm paying for it." You said "thank you." She said "no problem." Then the tow truck came and you walked into your house and Your mom said "you ok?" You said "yeah I'm fine sorry about the car." She said "it's fine." Then you went to FaceTime your brother and talk to him about what happened.

Michael:(age:19): you were driving back from the mall when someone hit you from behind you gasped and got out of the car to check the damage it wasn't that bad the person said they'll pay for it but you knew you were dead since it was your mom's car she picked you up and said it was fine as long as you were ok she'll fix the car it wasn't a big deal then you got home and told your brother and the boys what happened.