Imagine you find out michael and crystal are engaged

Luke: you were scrolling through Instagram when something caught your eye it said Michael posted you saw the post and screamed and jumped up and down waking up luke who was sleeping next to you He said "what's wrong what happened?" You were crying at this point you said "Michael popped the question their engaged!!!" He smiled and said "and I knew all about it I'm so happy for him." You said "same and of course he would tell you guys but not us girls." He chuckled and hugged you and said "now let's go back to sleep." You said "I'm not sleeping now." He chuckled then you guys cuddled for the rest of the day.

Calum: you were cuddling with Calum scrolling through Instagram you saw Michael posted and screamed because it said that him and crystal got engaged you were so happy for them Calum just laughed at you cause you were going crazy. You said "I'm so fucking happy for them you don't even know they are my otp." You couldn't stop smiling then Calum said "I knew you would be." Then you guys cuddled the rest of the day as you fangirled over this.

Ashton: you screamed when you saw he posted that you were so happy you ran around the house as Ashton just laughed at you you were so happy for the both of them like you've been waiting for this day and now it came. Ashton said "I knew you would love it." You said "yeah I'm so happy for them like ugh." You couldn't stop smiling you were just so happy for them.

Michael(Bestfriend): you screamed once you saw he posted you called him right away on FaceTime he picked up on the first ring you saw him and crystal you screamed and said "I'm so happy for the both of you now crystal I'm going to be your maid in honor no ifs or buts." She laughed and said "of course you are and Serria don't forget about her." You said"i didn't future  mrs. And mr Clifford I love the sound of that." Crystal laughed and said "I do too I can't wait to take his last name." While smiling at Michael she kissed his lips your heart was melting you loved them together you started to cry a little and said "ok now I'm definitely not going to find anyone cause I want someone like him you guys are so damn cute." Michael said "um yn remember you have Calum and you guys are just as cute or even cuter than us." You said "oh yeah I always forget that because it just doesn't feel real to me I finally got the man of my dreams like that's not real to me like it's crazy to me." Crystal and Michael laughed at you and said "wow don't tell him you said that." You laughed and said "he knows cause he's here." Calum walked in and said "oh I know she said it but she loves me." You said "I really do like no joke I love you so much." Then you guys just talked to them for the rest of the night.