Imagine you're best friends with them and they catch your boyfriend abusing you

Luke: you were at your boyfriends house he was beating the shit out of you because you tried to leave Him little did your boyfriend know that you called your best friend Luke. Who he was absolutely jelous of cause you guys spend a lot of time together and he didn't like that. Then someone came barging into his house and it was Luke and the boys you ran to Luke he hugged you tightly and said to your now ex boyfriend "how dare you ever treat a girl like that ever that's no way you treat a girl ever we're putting a restraining order on you now get out of my sight I never in a million years want to see you near her again now leave before I beat the shit out of you!!!" Your ex said "this is my house you can't just kick me out of my own house you idiot I guess that stupid band of yours didn't teach you anything." Then the police showed up and arrested him for abusing you, you were still crying Luke said "it's all ok he's gone now he'll never get you again I'm here now." Then you guys headed to your house and Ashton cleaned you up as Luke just held you and he said "why didn't you tell us earlier?" You said "I was afraid and he told me not too or he would hurt you guys and I didn't want that to happen." He sighed and then you guys just cuddled and watched tv for the rest of the day.

Calum: you were home with your boyfriend and you told him that Calum and the boys were coming he rolled his eyes and said "you know I hate them so why invite them over when I'm here?" You said "cause I haven't seen them in ages you know how close I'm to them can you please just be civil with them or leave." He said "and you know how much I hate it and I'll never be civil with them I'm not leaving." He then slapped you across the face you said "please not today the boys will be here soon." He said "Excatly why you should look ugly for them so they know you're mine." You said "I'm not yours you don't own me."that just made him madder when he was doing all of this the boys walked in on this Calum came running over and grabbed you before your now ex boyfriend could lay another finger on. Calum said "get the hell out of here now and never come back here ever again we are pressing charges on you and you are going to jail for this." Then the police came and took him away and Calum said "you're safe now let's get you back to my house." The boys and him took you to his house and cleaned you up and you guys watched movies the rest of the night.

Ashton: you were watching a movie with your boyfriend when he started rubbing your leg you moved away and he moved closer you got up and he followed and said "I always get what I want and you know that." You said "well you should know if you keep doing this I will tell Ashton and he'll kill you." He said "I'm not afraid of the boybaner." You said "he's in a band not a boy band so he's not a boybander and you should be afraid of him cause he will beat the shit out of you." He said "whatever I don't care and you know that for a fact." You said "and that's why we're not together anymore cause you don't like my best friends." You tried to walk out but he grabbed your wrist that's when Ashton walked in with the boys and said "if you lay another hand on her you'll be sorry." He let go of you and went over to him but not before you ran in front of him and blocked him and said "leave him alone and leave me alone just leave and never come back Don't touch either of us or any of them." Then your ex looked at ashton one last time and then he left and you said to Ashton "thank you you guys came just in time." He said "no problem he'll never hurt you ever again."Then you guys chilled the rest of the night.

Michael: your ex boyfriend or you want him to be your ex but since you broke up with him he was abusing you and you were just praying that Michael and the boys walked in on this to save you and they did they pulled your ex off of you and said to him "leave now we never want to see you near her again you are no welcome here anymore." Then he left and they rushed to your aid you said "thank you boys."Michael said "you're ok now we won't let him get you." They cleaned you up and then for the rest of the day you guys chilled you were so thankful for Michael you were so happy to have them.