Imagine your "friend" uses you to get close to him

Luke: you and your friends were all hangout at your shared appartment that you shared with Luke he wasn't home at the moment one of your friends asked "where's Luke?" as she was looking for him you said "he's out with the boys but they'll be here soon." Then at that moment the boys and Luke walked in you smiled and started walking over to them but that's not until your "friend" pushed you out of the way to get to them Luke said "um excuse me you don't push my girl." And walked over to you She looked at you who was now on the floor she shrugged and said "so she looks better there anyways and she's fine she'll get over it." Your mouth fell open Luke said "well you look better out here." He opened the door for her and she laughed and said "are you serious right now?" He said "does it look like I'm joking?"he gave her a look she looked at you and you didn't say anything she huffed and said "you know I was never your friend anyway I just wanted to get close to these boys and it did work but now I'm getting kicked out by my idols house have a good life yn the slut and gold digger." She left Luke helped you up and hugged you and said "you don't need that bitch in your life." You said "no I don't need her." Then you guys hangout the rest of the day with your true friends.

Calum: you were just chilling with your friends in your room when there was a knock at the door you got up to get it but one of your friends got it instead it was the boys and Calum her eyes lit up she said "oh hi boys." With a big smile on her face blocking the door Calum said "um hi where's yn?" She said "in here but do you really want to see that ugly uneducated girl." The boys looked at her shocked that she just said that you were shocked that she just said that too you said to her "Why would you say that about me when it's not true?" She said "cause it's true we all know it's true." Then crystal who was with you guys said "well then it is true that you're a back stabbing bitch that yn was stupid enough to fall for your trick which I knew you were doing all along." She crossed her arms She said "Excatly she was stupid enough to fall for me being friends with her which I'm not her friend I just wanted the boys the whole time." You were about to say something when Calum said "leave now and never come back or to any of our shows ever again have a nice life."She said "but cal.." He said "only my friends and girlfriend call me that last time I checked you were neither so please get out of my house." She left and then he walked in and came over to you and hugged you tightly and said "you don't need her you got us." You said "yeah you're right I don't need her I got everyone I need right here." Then you guys just hungout the rest of the day.

Ashton: you were chilling by the pool when the boys and Ashton walked out your friends were over and one of them was looking them up and down she said "damn you boys are looking good how are you guys on this fine day?" They looked at her and chuckled you said "back off Ashton's mine." She rolled her eyes at you and said "not for long." Ashton said "excuse me I love her she's my world." She laughed and got out of the pool and said "silly Ashton you don't see that she's a gold digger?" And started flirting with him he backed away Calum said "um she's not a gold digger and what kind of friend are you for hitting on her boy and then calling her a gold digger? like that's not the type of friend I would want to have." She laughed walked over to him and said "oh cally I was never really friends with her I just did this to get close to you boys my mission is done here so I'll be leaving and don't worry I won't come back but we will meet again some day." She winked at them and walked away Michael said "let's hope not cause you'll get kicked out." She left with a grin then you said "how could I be so stupid." Ashton said "hey it's not your fault you didn't know she was using you but now you don't have to worry about her anymore you got us and your true friends right there." You smiled and said "you're right." Then you guys chilled by the pool for the rest of the day.

Michael: you were at his show with your friends and this one girl wouldn't leave them alone you walked over to her and said "forget about us." She said "I didn't come for you guys I came for these boys yes I used you and you can't do anything about it." Michael said "she can't kick you out of here but I can so see you never." She said "but mikey." Luke said "only his friends call him that last time I checked you weren't his friend or girlfriend so leave." She then said "ugh." And left then Michael said "she's not a true friend stick with us and the others these are the only people you need in your life." You said "that's true I don't need that bitch in my life I love you guys." He smiled then you guys enjoyed the rest of the night at the concert.