Imagine he's your bestfriend and he meets your boyfriend

Luke: you were hangout with the boys today and luke of course when there was a knock at the door you goran not wanting to get up and walked towards the door you smiled when you opened it and it revealed your boyfriend he said "hey babe." You said "hey." He peaked your lips and walked in and then saw the boys he said "what the actual fuck why the hell is 5sos here?" Luke said "why the hell are you here? and who the hell are you?"walking over to the two of you Standing next to you You said "Luke this is ybn,ybn this is luke he's my best friend that's why he's here and same with the others." Your boyfriend said "thanks for telling me now babe now I know to never hurt you not that I was planing on doing that at all But now I know for a fact to never do it." Luke said "good you seem good for her but we'll be watching you." You smiled and they talked the rest of the day they both became good friends.

Calum: you were waiting to go inside of your best friend Calum's concert when you saw your boyfriend who got you the tickets on the street playing with his friend you smiled and then he came over to you as you guys walked in hand and hand. Calum said "who are you?" Once he saw your boyfriend he said "I'm ybn I play outside every venue and I happened to be dating this beautiful girl." Putting his arm around you Calum said "hurt her your dead she's my best friend and I never knew you did that." Your boyfriend said "I would never in a million years hurt her ever and yeah we've been following you guys for this whole tour." Then they talked to eachother for the rest of the night until Calum had to go on stage you were so happy that they were friends.

Ashton:He was watching a movie with you and of course the other boys were with you too then there was a knock at the door Luke got it and said "yn who the hell is this?" You looked over and saw your boyfriend and Luke you squealed and got up and ran to him and kissed his cheek and said "guys this is my boyfriend,ybn this is luke Ashton Calum and Michael my best friends." Your boyfriend said "nice to meet you guys heard a lot of stories about you guys all good things." Ash said "you won't her hurt right?" Your boyfriend said "never." Then he sat down and you guys finished the movie then you guys talked the rest of the day and your boyfriend loved them and they loved him which you were so happy about.

Michael: you were at Michael's concert front row with your boyfriend cause he managed to get you front row tickets for his show little did your boyfriend know that Michael was your best friend. Michael came out on stage and said "before we get started my Bestfriend yn is here tonight with a boy care to explain to us who he is?" You said "he's my boyfriend his name is ybn." Michael said "well ybn you better not  hurt her ever." Your boyfriend said "never in a million years I didn't even know she knew you." Michael said "nice going smooth thinking". You blushed and then you guys enjoyed the rest of the concert and then you guys headed backstage after and hungout with them the boys loved him which you were so happy about.