Imagine he surprise you with Shawn mends tickets

Luke : he was driving you some where but you didn't know where today was yours and his 1 year anniversary he wanted to make it special but he didn't tell you anything only to dress nice and get into the car and He put a blind fold on so you did that he stopped the car and helped you out he walked with you somewhere then you stopped he put something around your neck then he said "ok ready?" You nodded he took the blindfold off of you you gasped coming face to face with Shawn mendes you fell back into Luke he pushed you alittle to Shawn with a smile on his face, Shawn said "hi." You smiled and said "hi." Then walked over to him and gave him a hug he hugged you then you hugged him back you guys took pictures and talked then you had to go you hugged him one last time then headed to the sound check you hugged Luke and said "this is the best gift ever I love you." He said "I love you too happy anniversary baby." You smiled and peaked his lips this was definitely one of the best nights of your life.

Calum: you were dying to see Shawn mendes one day you and your friend were hangout with the other girls when the boys walked in Calum said to you girls "come with us we have something for you guys." You girls followed them they took you to the car and drove you somewhere you recognized the place it was were Shawn Mendes was playing you sighed and said "cal why are we here you know I couldn't afford tickets to go and see him I don't need to be reminded of it." He smiled and said "I know that that's why we got you guys these." He handed you girls vip tickets to see shawn you screamed and hugged Calum and thanked him a million times and kissed his cheek multiple times. You were so happy and excited you ran inside Shawn was so sweetie this was definitely a night to remember you were so thankful for Calum you had a blast that night.

Michael: you were just chilling at home when Michael walked in and was dangling a pass in front of you it wasn't just some pass it was a Shawn Mendes vip pass you screamed and grabbed it and hugged him and thanked him you got ready and headed to the car with him he drove the both of you to the concert you were so happy you enjoyed every moment of it Shawn was so sweet he interacted with you the whole concert and at the meet and greet too that was a dream come true for you all thanks to the best boyfriend out there Michael Gordon Clifford you were so thankful for him you didn't know how to make it up to him.

Ashton: so Shawn actually came to your house with Ashton but Ashton didn't tell you that it was early in the morning you just woke up and you walked downstairs and saw Shawn you gasped and ran back upstairs falling in the process and got ready then walked back down and said hi to him he said "hi ash here said you couldn't afford tickets to see me so I decided to make you and him my guest for tonight's show how does that sound?" You gasped and said "I would love that." He said "great and you get to spend the day with me and him of course." You were so happy this was the best day of your life you were so thankful for Ashton and so thankful he did this for you this is one of the many reasons why you loved him.