BSM they see a hickey on you

Luke:(age:16):you were just getting back from spending the night at your boyfriends house your mom let you even know you lived with Luke she still let you go since he was on tour at the moment but now you were joining him on tour he said "heard you had a fun night last night." You said "we didn't do shit I can promise you that cause I told him that you would cut off his balls if he did anything to me." Michael said "your neck says otherwise young lady." You went pale and ran into the bathroom and saw what your boyfriend left you you groan and said "we were watching a movie and then he just started leaving them on me." Luke said "you swear you didn't do anything with him." Then your boyfriend walked in with his sister and said "no we didn't do shit I only did that to show you boys who's her boy." He crosses his arms You rolled your eyes and said "relax idot they are like brothers to me and you know that and Luke is my actual brother stupid." His sister said "he knows that but still doesn't like them even know they've helped me and saved my life but he thinks you're going to go to one of them instead." Your boyfriend said "I like them but I'm just afraid ok what if they are better than me." Luke said "dude she's my sister you're safe don't worry and you seem like a good guy." Ashton said "yeah she's all yours don't worry just remember we're always watching and we are better than you."You said "true that and he's right." Then you guys laughed the just chilled until the concert started.

Michael:(age:17): you walked in from a day with your boyfriend crystal gasped and said "you didn't."you looked in the mirror and said "he was tickling me and then he started doing this nothing more nothing less." Serria said "try explaining  that to the boys." You sighed and then walked into the living room Michael and Luke said "you didn't." You said "I didn't I swear we had a tickle fight and then he did it."Then there was a knock on the door you got it it was your boyfriend,Calum was behind you and said "what do you want?" With his arms crossed he said "to give her her jacket back Is that a issue?" You said "guys stop be nice." Your boyfriend handed you your sweatshirt it was actually Calum's but your boyfriend didn't need to know that you thanked him and he left Ashton said "we're protecting you." You said "I know but trust me for once." Mike said "we trust you but not him." Then you watched tv with them the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:18): you were at a club with your boyfriend,mail Koa took you back to Calum's place when you were ready to leave you guys got to his house and she helped you in to the house the boys and Calum were still up Ashton said "yn what did we tell you?" You said "I'm not that wasted I didn't drink that much I was good ask mail." Luke said "he wasn't talking about that he was talking about what's on your neck." You checked and said "we were dirty dancing that's all we were doing nothing more nothing less." Calum said "I told you none of that either."you said "I know I'm sorry." He said "it's fine just be careful next time ok." You nodded and then went to change and shower then you guys watched movies until you fell asleep.

Ashton:(age:19): you lived with your boyfriend the boys and your brother were coming over you guys were just cuddling then there was a knock at the door you got up and got it it was Ashton and the boys plus crystal and serria they said "had a little fun before we got here?" You said "we just cuddled I swear did he leave hickys on my neck?" Michael said "yeah he did." You groaned and said "ybn get your sorry ass down here." He walked down and said "what." You said "I hate you for giving me love bites." He chuckled and said "you love me." And wrapped his arms around your waist  you smiled and said "I do love you." Then you guys hungout with the boys and girls the rest of the day.