Imagine you hide that you're in the fandom

Luke:now luke did know you were a fan of them but didn't think anything of it you never told him you where part of the fandom until one day when Calum and the other walked in Calum said "is this your fan page?" You looked at what he was showing you and your eyes went wide you said "um maybe where did you find that." Crystal said "it is and I love you so much for it and a fan sent it to us." She hugged You smiled knowing that she looked at it luke said "why hide that you're in the fandom?" You said "cause I didn't want you boys to think I'm insane or like the other fans out there." Ashton said "well you are in a good way it shows us how much you actually care about us and support us we read all your rants and their amazing thank you so much for defending us luke chose right." You smiled and Luke smiled at you you were so happy to hear that from the people you absolutely adore.

Calum:you were hangout with your friends you were on your fanpage the boys walked in but you didn't notice and the girls walked into crystal hugged you from behind and said "thank you." You said "for what?" She said "for defending me I saw your fanpage." Sierra said "so did the boys it popped up on their page." Calum hugged you and said "why didn't you tell me you were part of the fandom?" Your friend said "cause she thought that you would thinks she's a physico like the other fans." He said "you're definitely not one I love that you love us and support us so much I love you even more now if that was possible." You smiled happy that he was ok with you being in the fandom.

Ashton:you were on Instagram on your fanpage when you saw Ashton commented on it your heart stopped you didn't think he knew you where part of the fandom you looked at the comment he said "thanks babe for telling me about this I love you to the moon and back and I'm so happy you love us and support us this much I know what you're going to ask how did I get this and a fan sent it to me you have nothing to be ashamed of I love you so much." You smiled he walked in and smiled you said "thank you ash I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." He said "it's fine you're fine I get why because I would have thought you were crazy." You said "yeah." He hugged you and kissed your head and said "this just made me love you even more than I did before." You smiled happy to have him in your life.

Michael:Sierra said "I love your fan account." You went pale and said "the boys saw it didn't they." She nodded and said "they love it to don't worry they don't think your crazy." Michael said "yeah you're proof that not all the fans are crazy." You smiled happy that they didn't think you were like some other fans you were happy that they were in your life.