BSM: your boyfriend doesn't know he's your brother

Luke:(Age:16): your boyfriend said "mind telling me why all my friends said good luck when we started dating?"You said "I don't know why they would say that." His friend walked in cause he was hangout with you guys today he said "because her brother is the Luke hemmings according to every girl in the school He'll beat you up if you hurt her." Your boyfriend laughed and you did a nervous laugh he said "you're joking right?" Then his friends girlfriend walked in and said "he's not playing she is Luke hemmings sister so be careful ." Your boyfriend said "nah she's not cause wouldn't he be here if he was?"You plus his friend and the other girl looked at your boyfriend like he was stupid she said "really you do realize what he does for a job right?"He said "yeah I'm not stupid he sings in a famous band who all the girls love and want to fuck."when he said that the boys and your brother walked in Luke said "that's so nice to hear when you just get home from a year long tour they don't want to fuck us they love and support us and we've helped many people by the way and who the hell are you even?"You smiled and ran over to him and hugged him your boyfriend stared in shocked and Luke said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." Then you hugged the others then Luke said "mind explaining to us who this guy is?" Looking him up and down You said "my boyfriend who isn't the brightest One that fell form the tree." He said "how was I suppose to know what I was getting myself into." His friend said "now you're scared and you should be cause the last guy that hurt her had to go to the hospital and moved towns ." Your boyfriend gulp and said "um I'll see you around yn it was nice meeting you boys." And he left his friend stayed and same with his girlfriend you guys just broke out into laughter and you said "I won't be seeing him again." The girl said "most likely not but you don't need him you got us and the boys." You guys just laughed and then hungout with the guys for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:17): now everyone in your school knew he was your brother or that's what you thought until you started dating this guy who was really sweet and he was the guy you've been looking for you were friends with his sister you guys were hangout watching movies in the living room just cuddling then the door opened revealing Calum and the boys you screamed and ran to him he caught you and your boyfriend's sister smiled you said "I missed you so much." He said "we missed you too." You hugged the others then Calum said "who's this guy?" Looking him up and down Your boyfriend said "her boyfriend who are you?" You and his sister looked at him as if he was dumb he said "I know who they are but why are they here At your house and why were you hugging them?" His sister said "wow you really are dumb." He looked at the both of you and you rolled your eyes and said "he's my brother I thought you would have figured that out already after I hugged him and his friends and now that he's in the house." His eyes went wide and said "shit this is what my friend warned me about." His sister said "wait your friends with her ex?" He said "um I gotta go see ya later yn or maybe never I don't know but bye." Then he left his sister stayed and said "I had no idea he was friends with him." You said "it's fine I don't need him if he's afraid he can be he's such a idiot of course he's friends with another idiot." The boys chuckled and said "that's our girl." Then you guys just hungout the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:18): now everyone knew what Ashton did to your last boyfriend that you had so none of the boys at your school ever went out with you because of that but then one brave soul decided to take that chance he said "I don't believe that your brother actually killed someone." You said "he didn't he just put them in the hospital that's all." He said "I don't care if I end up in the hospital Because you are a beautiful girl and deserve a guy who will treat you right." You smiled and said "thank you." Then he was coming over with his friend and his friends girlfriend you thought crystal was picking you up from school today but surprise it was your brother and the boys you ran to him and hugged him tightly he said "gosh I missed you." You said "I missed you too." Then you hugged the others when He saw your boyfriend behind you he said "you must be the boyfriend and friends she was talking about right?" They nodded then he said "hop in don't be scared." They did with you your boyfriend said "people are so over dramatic your brother is cool why would they accuse him of putting someone in the hospital." Your brother said "cause I did so be careful she's my world." Then the rest of the day you guys just hungout with him and the boys.

Micahel:(age:19): this guy had no clue who you were you met him at a harry styles concert cause he liked him and you guys connected from there when the boys came home from tour you ran to them and hugged them your boyfriend cleared his throat and said "thanks for the warning that you're already seeing someone." You said "he's my brother he's not my boyfriend." He said "isn't he the one that yelled at a guy and punched him last year." Michael said "that's me and that was her ex that I was yelling at so be careful my friend." Then they went into the kitchen your boyfriend said "I gotta go see ya around." You knew he was scared now you just laughed and hungout with the boys for the rest of the day.