BSM: he takes your phone from you

Luke:(age:12): you were on your phone and then someone took it from you you said "hey." Luke said "don't hey me I told you to clean up your room and and you didn't do it so now you don't get your phone." He put it in his pocket you said "I forgot if I clean my room now will I get it back." He said "yes." Then you went to clean your room then he gave it back to you when you were done he said "now remember to do things the first time got it?" You said "yeah got it." Then hungout with him and the boys for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:13): he caught you taking boob pictures so he took your phone you sighed knowing that was coming you couldn't have your phone for a month which was understandable he said "what were you thinking?!?!" You said "I wasn't thinking." He said "excatly you're lucky I'm not keeping this phone forever." You said "it won't happen again I promise." He said "good." Then you stayed in your room for the rest of the day and took a nap.

Ashton:(age:14): your boyfriend sent you a dick picture and ashton saw and took your phone you said "I wasn't going to send anything back." He said "well he shouldn't be sending this to you in the first place now this is mine." You huffed and crossed you're arms Calum said "he's protecting you." You said "I know." Then you just chilled with the guys for the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:15): you were on your phone when someone took it you said "hey." He said "you don't get this back until you do your homework." You lied and said "I don't have any." He said "nice try you do." You sighed and did it then said "can I have my phone back now?" He said "is everything done?" You said "yes everything is done." He said "good here you go." You said "thanks." Then just chilled with him the boys for the rest of the day.