Imagine security doesn't let you backstage

Luke: you were with crystal you guys were heading backstage you forgot your pass back in the dressing room figuring that they would recognize you with crystal that they would let you through Right you would think so but boy were you wrong they didn't let you through you said "guys come on I'm Luke's girl."They laughed and said "nice try sweetie many fans have pulled that one with us we're not falling for it go back to the line with the others." Then Luke came and said "dudes that's my girl let her through please." They let you through and you said "thank you babe." He said "no problem." Then you guys hungout the rest of the night and just chilled until they had to go on stage.

Calum: you were with crystal and Serria the concert just ended and you guys were heading backstage but you got stopped you said "um excuse me." Security said "yes miss." You said "please let me back." He laughed and said "not happening baby." You rolled your eyes and said "come on I'm Calum's girlfriend." He said "nice try that's what all the others say." You sighed and looked at crystal and Serria crystal said "guys she's with us she is actually his girlfriend she was with us all night ." He said "yeah right." Michael came over and said "dude let Calum's girl back here he's worried sick about her thinking something happened to her." He then finally let you through you said "thanks." They nodded Then you walked back stage and you said to Michael "You couldn't have come earlier?" He said "I was busy." You walked over to Calum and told him what happened he went over to the guy and told him to ask him before he doesn't let someone back he agreed which you were happy about.

Ashton:you were with your friends it was the end of the show so you guys were heading backstage to meet up with the boys so you guys could go back to the tour bus. You walked backstage with your friends and security stopped you and said "nice try girls your not getting back here go wait for your ride." You said "I'm Ashton's girlfriend so I can go back there with my friends and he's our ride." He laughed and said "yeah right go wait for your ride sweetie in your dreams he's your ride." They laughed at you You said "our ride is back there I'm dead serious he is." He was about to say something when Ashton said "yeah I'm their ride please let them back and next time check with me before you hold people out here." He did you smiled at Ashton and said "thanks." He said "no problem babe." And kissed your lips Then you guys headed to the tour bus.

Michael: you were still new to all of this you and Michael started dating a week ago and you and Serria got close already you were heading back with her when security stopped you. You looked at Serria she said "wait one moment." Security eyed you down Serria came back with Michael he said "she's with us." They let you through you said "thank you." He said "no problem." Then you guys headed to the tour bus after that.