Imagine your "friend" flirts with him

Luke: you and your friend plus the boys and crystal were hangout at Luke and yours house just chilling your friend kept checking Luke out you said "really he's mine." And pulled him close to you she said "oh don't worry I won't take him from you." And winked at him you said "you're such a slut and you're not my friend leave." She said "bitch just because I winked at your man doesn't mean shit." You said "you've been flirting with him all day I've seen it and he has to so don't even now leave." She left you sighed and flopped down right next to Luke he pulled you in and said "you don't need her you got us." You said "you're right but I can't believe she did that." Luke said "me either what friend she is like can't she control herself." You laughed and said "no her pussy wants it all." You guys laughed the others did too then you guys just chilled the rest of the day you were so happy to have people like them in your life.

Calum: you and your friends were throwing a party at yours and Calum's place of course the boys and the girls would be there this one "friend" of yours was flirting with Calum the whole time you said "would you stop he's taking by me stop flirting with him and leave." She said "my cousin is going to be here so why would I leave." Calum said " cause she's asking you to your cousin can stay but you need to leave." She huffed and left you said "such a whore." Crystal said "you're telling me she's such a bitch for doing that." You said "yeah she is but I got you guys so I'm good." Then you guys got ready for the party and you guys had a blast turned out her cousin was Justin Bieber didn't shock you.

Ashton: you guys were at a louis Tomlinson concert with your "friend" she was flirting with ashton the whole time louis said "love he has a girlfriend who is right there." Your "friend" looked at you and said "doesn't mean I can't flirt with him she doesn't care." You we're shocked you said "I care a lot I don't like that you're flirting with my boyfriend now leave I don't know why you would think I wouldn't care." She said "you can't kick me out of a concert that isn't yours." Louis said "she can't but I can now leave before I get security." She left Ashton pulled you close and said "you don't need her in your life." You said "oh I know I don't cause she's a fucking slut." Louis said "you got us don't worry about that girl." You said "yeah I got you guys." Then you enjoyed the concert with your true friends who were the best.

Michael: you were walking out of the movies when you heard someone say "hi hot shot." You knew the girl's voice it was your "friend" she smiled and winked at Michael you said "back off he's mine." She said "ok whatever." And rolled her eyes and walked away you yelled "we're not friends anymore." She turned around and  said "I figured that out once I started flirting with him." You sighed he said "you got me the boys and Sierra you don't need her." You said "you're right. I don't." Then you guys headed back to the house and just chilled the rest of the night.