BSM he takes you to see the jonas brothers

Luke:(age:15): you've loved the Jonas brother's since day one you really wanted to see them but couldn't afford tickets luke was taking you and your friends to the mall or that's what you guys Thought but little did you know he was actually taking you guys to see the Jonas brothers he pulled into the arena you gasped and said "no fucking way you didn't?!?!?" He smiled and got out you got out too Same with your friends then he handed you guys backstage passes You screamed and cried then you guys headed backstage you couldn't stop smiling this was the best day of your life. You were so excited you guys got back there and said hi to all of them and gave them all hugs then you also had front row seats you loved every moment of it you thanked Luke multiple times you were so happy.

Ashton:(age:16): you were a huge Jonas brother fan Ashton came home one day with the boys and Jonas brothers you were dancing to the Jonas brothers new album then you went down to get something to drink when you looked into the living room and saw them you dropped your cup. The boys chuckled you said "no this isn't real what the fuck I hate you so much ash the fuck." Ashton laughed and said "you love me." Then you cleaned up your mess and they took you to their concert and you got full treatment you were so thankful for ash and couldn't thank him enough this was the best day of your life nothing would ever top this moment right now.

Calum:(age:17): Kevin and his wife actually needed someone to watch their kids at the show that was by you guys so he reached out to Calum knowing that you loved them and you loved kids so he asked if you could watch them that night and Calum said you would love to right now you were backstage watching them and having a blast the girls were having a blast too they wanted to pay you but you told them they already did for letting you have this experience you thanked them for this this was a moment you will never forget and you loved every moment of it.

Michael:(age:17): you were waiting to meet the Jonas brothers Michael got you tickets you were so excited you couldn't contain it. You got up there and hugged them and talked to them you were so happy that your dream finally came true you were so happy to have front row tickets too and you were so happy you had the best brother ever to take you to see them you couldn't thank Michael enough you were so happy that you finally after many years got to experience this you could never imagine anything more than this moment you were so happy during the whole show and wouldn't want it any other way.