Imagine you and your friend gets in a physical fight they have to stop it

Luke: you were with crystal when you saw your friend that you asked her to hangout with you guys and she said she was busy she came over and said "well well look who we have here?" Looking at you you said "I invited you you said you didn't want to come." She said " I didn't want to come but you're always with her that's why I didn't want to come cause of her you only care about them now and not me." You said "that's not true I care about you too and still want to hangout with you too you're the one that makes in difficult." She laughed and as this was going on the boys plus Luke where heading over with the others she said "it's all you not me sis cause you always want to be with them not me ever." You said "you know what you're so right cause it is always me right? Yeah ok see ya around I'm not talking about this anymore cause there's always two people in a situation not just one once you learn that then hit me up."she was pissed as you walked towards the boys she lunged at you but the boys stepped in front of her before she could get to you you were shock you said "how dare you almost attack me over something so stupid?!?!" She said "we'll have fun with your new friends then cause we're done." She left crystal said "you don't need her you got us." You said "yeah you're right." Then you hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Calum: you were at a concert it was a harry styles concert with Sierra and crystal the concert just started the boys were backstage keeping a eye on you girls when all of a sudden during watermelon and sugar this girl pounced on you and started beating you up Harry saw and so did the boys the girls tried to get her off of you but she was to strong that's when the boys came to the rescue they pulled her off of you and the girls helped you up you said "what the hell?!?" And then realized it was your so called friend she said "that's what you get for going with them instead of me." You said "well this is what you get for doing this to me we're over see ya around." Then she left the boys plus Calum took you backstage and got you cleaned up Harry came back and said "you alright love?" You were holding a napkin to your nose since it was bleeding you said "yeah I'm fine I'm sorry about that." He said "no need for you to apologize she's the one that needs to apologize." You said "true that but she won't that's the thing." Then you stayed backstage with the girls and boys the rest of the show and enjoyed the rest of the show.

Ashton: you guys were at the mall you Sierra and crystal the boys weren't far behind you guys you were shopping when out of no where this person slaps you and punch's you and starts attacking you the boys were there in a instant to help they pulled the girl off of you and the girls held you back you said "what the hell?!?!" And then realized it was your so called friend she said "that's what happens when I don't get a invite." You said "I did invite you you said you were busy so don't even turn this around and put it on me when it's not on me it's on you." She then walked away Ashton said "you ok babe?" You said "yeah I'm fine." They said "you got us don't worry about her she's not wroth your time." You smiled happy to have them in your life.

Michael: you were walking home from a movie with Michael and the guys plus Sierra and your friend said "this is why you cancelled on me?" You said "I didn't cancel on you you said you had plans and canceled on me." She said "whatever have fun with them we're over." Then she walked around you wanted to go after but then Michael stopped you and said "she's not wroth it." Then you guys headed home and just chilled the rest of the night.