BSM: you celebreate new years

Luke:(age:11): you were having a party at your house and Luke was the only one home with the boys since your parents were out partying of course so luke took you and your friends the count down started you guys started to count down and then it was it you screamed happy new year and hugged luke then you and your friends drunk soda while the boys drunk you know and same with the girls you hugged everyone and told them happy New Year then you guys just chilled the rest of night.

Calum:(age:12): you were with your family you guys watched the count down once it hit they took shots as you drink water and hugged them and said happy New Years. You were happy to have people like them in your life when all your friends where away or with family you were happy to have them you guys just chilled the rest of the night.

Ashton:(age:13): you were waiting for the ball to drop with your friends you guys counted it down and then said happy new year and hugged them and hugged your family too since it was at your house then you guys chilled for the rest of the night happy to have these people in your life and happy to have them with you through everything you went through you were so thankful for them.

Michael:(age:14): of course you guys were drinking under the control of your parents and crystal and Michael Of course the count down started you guys counted it down and then said happy new year and hugged everyone and took a shot you were so thankful for everyone in your life and knew this year would be your year and the best year of your life yoy were so thankful for everyone in your life.