BSM you're dating harry styles and he finds out

*20 in all*

Luke: you were just getting back from another amazing date with your amazing boyfriend Harry who you've been going out with for a week you stopped at the front door and peaked his lips you smiled and said "had a lovely night like always." He said "I'm glade you loved it." Then you guys kissed again then someone cleared their throats behind you it was Serria and Luke plus Michael and crystal too, Ashton and cal weren't far behind either You said "I was going to tell you guys eventually we just started dating a week ago we were seeing where this was going and now we're dating there now you know." Luke said "I approve he's good for you and I trust him with all my heart he's the best guy you could choose." You smiled and then the 8 Of you went inside and watched movies the rest of the night you were so happy to have a brother like Luke and boyfriend like harry.

Calum: you were walking around the mall with harry holding hands when you ran into Calum and the boys you said "we just started dating today he asked me out I was going to tell you when I got home." He said "I approve he's a good man and he knows what he's doing I'm happy for the both of you." You smiled happy that he approved then you guys shopped with the boys and Calum the rest of the day let's just say you went on a shopping spree and the boys had a lot of your bags and so did you but they didn't mind and Harry paid for some of it even know you told him not to but he did any ways and same with the boys and Calum you were so happy to have these men in your life.

Ashton: you were in la with Ashton and the boys and you ran into Harry styles and you guys started hanging out a lot and then it started to form a relationship the boys and Ashton could see that cause you had a gaint smile on your face Ashton said "I approve he's good to you and for you he knows what he's doing and he's a good guy." You smiled happy that he approved and so did the boys To you were so happy about that, that was the start of a beautiful relationship you wouldn't change for anything you loved all your boys in your life.

Michael: you were hangout with crystal when you saw harry you told crystal you guys were going out but not Michael yet and to your surprise Michael was there too and said "I knew this was coming I approve he's good for you I know he'll treat you well." You smiled happy that Michael approves of the both of you that was the start of a beautiful relationship you wouldn't change your life for anything you were loving it right now.