Imagine you get drunk

Luke: you were clubbing with Luke and the boys you weren't a big drinker but you decided to have one but then you saw your ex and his new girlfriend they came over to you since you were friends with his girlfriend you were still on your first drink but then they started dancing and you just kept drinking even know you had a boyfriend now you couldn't help but get a little jelous after your 5 drink you went over to Luke or stumbled over to him and smiled and said "let's dance." You took Luke by the hand and he didn't reject that you guys went on to the dance floor you were dancing like crazy doing a little bit of dirty dancing or a lot you couldn't keep your balance he caught you and said "ok let's get you home." you said "nah I'm fine." You laughed Then him and the boys took you home he actually carried you home cause you couldn't walk at all and you wouldn't leave he put you in his bed when you guys got home and you went to shower and then got dress you sobered up a little bit but then passed out once you hit the bed when you woke up in the morning you groan being so hung over Luke handed you something for that you said "how drunk was I?" He said "really drunk we did some dirty dancing on the dance floor Which I didn't mind you should get drunk more often." You smirked at him and said "I should." Then peaked his lips he smiled. You smiled then you guys watched tv for the rest of the day and cuddled.

Calum: you were out with your friends you never drunk this much with them but you went a little over broad you got home and said "oh Calum." And giggled your friends just laughed at you the boys were over and your friends said "we're so sorry boys she's a little wasted she usually doesn't drink that much I guess she wanted to get wild tonight." Calum chuckled and caught you as you fell and said "I can tell let's get you to bed sweetie." You said "you and me ok I'm totally ok with that." And peaked his lips and then he brought you upstairs and you showered and got changed then went back down to them and fell asleep on Calum you woke up the next morning and ran to the bathroom Calum was right there by your side he put your hair up you groaned and said "I don't know what that was last night." He said "I found it funny you should do it more." You chuckled and said "nah I'm good." Then you guys just cuddled for the rest of the day.

Ashton:you were just getting back from a club with the boys and Ashton you were wasted cause you had a bad day today Ashton helped you inside you said "no don't leave me I love you." He said "babe go shower and get changed I love you too I'll be down here with the guys once you are done." You did that then walked back downstairs and laid on his bare chest and fell right to sleep. You woke up the next morning and said "ugh what happened last night?" Ashton said "you had a little bit to much to drink." You groaned and then took the medicine he was giving you for your awful headache then you guys just hungout with the guys for the rest of the day and you never moved to hungover to move.

Michael: you weren't one to drink but when this annoying girl was annoying you you turned to drinking you drunk every time she said something you were at a party at your friends house and Michael and the boys were there too you stumbled over to them and Michael said "how much did you drink?" You said "I don't even know." He sighed Then he took you home and you showered and got your pjs on then you fell right to sleep on the bathroom floor you woke up in the morning and you were in bed you groan Michael handed you the medicine and a glass of water you said "I'm never doing that again." He chuckled and said "you say that now." You chuckled and then just chilled with him for the rest of the day and the boys came over to hangout with you guys.