BSM: you just saw the teeth music video and have to go to the dentist

Luke(age:10): you just got done watching the teeth music video and you had to go to the dentist now but didn't want to because of the video it's freaked you out so you hid in the closet and stayed there that's until luke Michael and Calum came up to get you Luke said "yn we know you're in here you have to go to the dentist." You said "do I have too?" Calum said "yes then we will take you some where you want to go after if you come with us now." You gave in and then they drove you to the dentist office you got there and waited then it was time for you to go back the boys plus Luke took you back you waited for the dentist to come it turns out it was Ashton he said "well fancy seeing you here little hemmings." You said "against my will." Looking at the boys the shrugged then he did what he had to do and it actually wasn't like the video at all so you had nothing to worry about Ashton was off his shift so you guys headed to the mall cause you wanted to go there and they promised to take you there.

Calum:(age:11): you just got finished watching the tv music video and you had to go to the dentist now but didn't want to fight with your brother or the boys so you just went willingly even know you thought something bad was going to happen you sat in the chair and in walked in Luke you said "oh no." He just laughed and then said "don't worry you'll be fine." You said "I hope." Then he did what he had to do of course the others plus your brother were with you then you guys left after that and just hungout for the rest of the day turned out it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be it was nothing like the music video luke also joined you guys since he was off at that time.

Michael:(age:12):you just got done with watching the music video and then you had to go to the dentist which you were dreading you didn't say anything to your brother or the others you guys got there and waited to get called back you guys headed back and you weren't happy at all turned out it was Calum and you said "this isn't going to end well." He laughed and then started doing what he had to do after he was done you left feeling better that that was over and it wasn't as bad as you expected it to be. Then you guys headed out for lunch and Calum joined you guys since he was done with his shift for the day.

Ashton:(age:13): you walked into the dentist terrified because you just watched the teeth music video and thought that's how it's going to be you walked in and saw Michael and said "oh gosh." Then you say down in the chair and he did what he had to do then you said "oh that wasn't bad." Then you guys left and same with Michael since it was the end of the day then you guys just played video games for the rest of the day it turned out it wasn't as bad as you thought it would you were releaved by that.