Imagine you see your friends that ditched you and you confront them

Luke: you were at the mall with Luke and the boys and girls you ran into your friends that ditched you at the club the night before you walked over to them and said "well fancy see you guys here." You have  your arms crossed The boys and girls weren't far behind you they said "oh hi yn what's up?" You said "nothing much I just have a question for you why tell me to go get drinks and then run off with random guys and ditch me I mean thank gosh Luke and the boys and girls were there like what if something happened to me if they weren't there ever thought of that?" You said with your hands on your hips They said "well we didn't think you would care since you already had Luke and we knew you would tell us to go have fun so we just went with them and we did have fun." You said "congrats to you I had fun to with my true friends who are right here see you girls around have fun with those boys who will hurt you." They said "their men unlike yours." You turned around and went close to the girl that said that and said "he is a man more of man then yours." And looked her up and down Then you spun around and grabbed Luke's hand and walked off with him and the boys and the girls crystal said "that went smoother then I expected it too." You said "their not wroth my breath I got you guys that's all I need in my life." Then you guys headed home and hungout the rest of the day happy to have people like them in your life.

Ashton: you were at a party with the boys and girls and saw your so called friends there that ditched you last night at the party you finished your drink and handed it to Ashton and said "I'll be back." He watched you closely and so did the girls and other boys plus one direction you walked over to them and said "well well look who we have here. Didn't know you girls were going to be here thanks for the invite."they turned around and said "we did invite you you said you were busy tonight I guess we just ended up in the same place as you." You said "just like last night when you guys ditched me just because my friends and boyfriend were on stage." They said "we didn't think you would care since your boy was up there and your new besties were up there we didn't think you would notice that we left." Ashton came over and said "oh she didn't but I did and that was not cool of you guys to do that." They rolled their eyes and said "of course he's here and same with the others can't you fight your own battles without them." You said "I can but they were witnesses so they had to step in." Your so called friends rolled their eyes and left ash said "you got us don't worry you don't need them and that went better than I expected." You said "same let's go party more." He smiled you were so happy to have him and the boys and girls in your life you know you can always count on them.

Michael: you the boys and Sierra were at the mall heading to a movie when you guys ran into your so called friends you said "well well boys look who we have here." You crossed your arms in front of your chest they said "we invited you you said you were busy with them." You said "oh I'm not mad that you guys are hangout together no I don't care about that but you know what I do care about I do care about you guys ditching me and Sierra the other day." Your so called friend said "well we don't really like her so why would we stick around with someone we don't like." You said "you're right so you just ditch them ok then bye." Then you left with the boys and Sierra and she said "that went smoother than expected." You said "yeah I got you guys I don't need them in my life." Michael said "that's my girl." Then you guys headed to the movies.

Calum: you guys were at a Niall concert Harry was with you guys and the girls too when you guys ran into your so called friends backstage you said "well well look who we have here." They said "you're here too so don't get mad at us." You said "oh I'm not mad that you guys are here but do we have to do a recap of the last concert?" They said "when we got noticed by our idol yes that was the best night of our lives." You said "oh sweetie he called you out because you guys were ditching me for no reason." They said "you were with the girls as always see their here now and same with Eleanor so like why would we stick around." As the girls come over you looked at them then back at the others you said "oh you guys don't have to cause I don't need you guys I got them so bye have fun at the show." Then you walked away back to the boys the girls said "that went better than we expected." You said "yeah it went smoothly cause they knew it was wrong but I got you guys so I'm good." They smiled  then you guys went back to talking to Niall before the show began.